Be in the Know
- IAB: Digital ad revenue rose 12% in 2020 amid rebound from pandemic
- Clubhouse: popular kids’ hangout or a true asset for brands’ community building?
- Pinterest Has a New Code of Conduct All Users Have to Follow
- Google Launches New Overview of Pandemic Trends, Based on Google Search Volume
What Is Cross-Promotion? 11 Ideas for Your Marketing Campaign
Teamwork makes the dream work. It’s exactly why we’ve seen the astounding successes of the world’s best duos. Think Batman and Robin, Bob Ross and paint, or even PB&J. On their own, these people and things are perfectly capable, but together they are greater than the sum of their parts.
Your brand can have the same effect with the right cross-promotion strategy. Finding the right strategic partner will help you become an even greater force within your current market and markets you’re just starting to dip your toes into. G2 is sharing 11 cross-promotion strategies for your next marketing campaign.
- Run a co-branded contest (and boost it with paid media). People like free things – especially if the free thing in question is valuable to them. A giveaway or contest is a proven method of gaining signups and attention. A co-branded contest will reach a larger audience, so the right partner with the right audience will help you strategically grow your own audience. Be sure to run paid media ads to promote your contest to aid your organic efforts.
- Get booked as a guest on top-rated podcasts. Keeping an active podcast is hard work and takes a lot of time. Reaching out to a podcast host can help them save time trying to find a guest. Search for “podcasts” on LinkedIn and filter by your industry. This way you can quickly find podcasts relevant to your audience.
- Endorse influencers on your blog. Influencers provide an effective way for brands to connect with audiences. While partnering with influencers for certain campaigns is beneficial, sometimes all you need is a mention. Including an influencer in a blog boosts their brand and in turn, they could boost yours by sharing your content. Let influencers know when you mention them in content.
See more strategies from G2.
Q for You
It takes a special kind of person to host a successful podcast. It’s not for everybody, and it doesn’t need to be. Sometimes the best part of a podcast is the featured guest. If you’re looking for a guest spot on a podcast, head over to MatchMaker.fm.
This site connects you to a community of podcasters in search of guests just like you. Create your own profile and explore hosts in your niche to find a good fit. It’s the perfect way to expand your reach for a larger audience. Are you a podcast host searching for guests? This site works both ways, so get out there and find your next guest!
Work With Us
Digital = Opportunity
It’s a simple formula, and it’s so rewarding to be a part of it. It’s easy to take for granted all the things we have today that would have seemed unbelievable 30 years ago.
The ability to channel a knack for design into a beautiful website, or dive into a rich pool of data to execute successful campaigns is a dream for us. We truly don’t know what we would do without our digital environment.
If you’re in need of digital support, Carney is here to help you turn digital deadends into endless opportunities for your brand.
The Ultimate Safety Test
We demand a heck of a lot from our cars. While we seek fuel efficiency, preferred size, and maximum range, safety is more of an expectation than a tradeoff.
Volvo brings us an ad about the various safety tests it undergoes to test its vehicles. Crash, smash, and drop tests? Check, check, and check. However, outside the testing facility, climate change is the real safety test.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1988, The Digits Company
Because there’s no such thing as too much time on your hands.
“We embed social media inside our processes. Let’s look at our processes and see how we can enhance them with social.”