Be in the Know
- Crypto crashed the Super Bowl Party — and it’s here to stay
- Queen Elizabeth is releasing her own sparkling wine to celebrate her Platinum Jubilee
- How to launch a viral marketing campaign in 5 days
- The changing face of luxury and what it means for marketers
Using Canva For More Than Just Your Social Media Content
Most marketers have encountered Canva at some point in their career for its easy design platform (or just to get some inspo from their templates). But they might not be using Canva to its fullest potential.
In today’s visual world, marketers are pressed to create visuals that stay on-brand for multiple touchpoints. What makes it easy for anyone to create professional designs? Canva Pro!
Whether you’re part of a team or it’s just you and Canva, you can design absolutely anything. Presentations, posters, charts, newsletters, banners, you name it. And their library of animations and videos is always growing.
With Canva Pro, you can elevate your designs with premium templates and endless content. Not only do you save time with design, make your planning and branding life easier with these easy-to-use features:
- Content Planner: Design and schedule your social content with one tool. You can collaborate on content plans as a team.
- Magic Resize: Have your posts ready to share in any size, for any social platform. Design once and resize with a click.
- Brand Kit: Keep your designs consistently on-brand and your brand standards on hand. Upload your custom fonts, colors, and logos for you and your team to use anytime.
With an easy-to-use platform, teams can edit, comment, assign tasks, and review on the same page, on any device. Canva is where teams achieve their goals and create their best work, together. Try Canva Pro today for free.
Q for You
Online Video Recorder by Canva
If you’ve used Cava recently, you know that they keep adding more helpful features (we love it). Another reason to use Canva is for video presentations and demos. You can now add recordings of yourself and your screen right into deigned presentations. It’s great for onboarding, introductions, or tutorials.
Ever clicked on Canva’s “More” tab when designing something? Give it a spin! Our favorite hidden gem in that section is their adorable Character Builder.
Can I Eats It??
There were a lot of Super Bowl ads that used celebrities and comedians. Some characters can make or break a commercial, some were unnecessary. This one for Uber Eats hits for the variety. And even if you love or hate Gwyneth Paltrow, her special candle stole the show of possible Uber Eats (or don’t eats).
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1946, Parker 51
“Trying to do it all and expecting it all can be done exactly right is a recipe for disappointment. Perfection is the enemy.”