Be in the Know
- Wouldn’t it be a lot easier to try on new shoes virtually? Hint: it’s coming.
- Facebook to inject ads into Instagram Explore tab.
- Talk to people trying to sell you stuff with iMessage and Shopify.
- Amidst growing concerns over harmful content, YouTube is giving users more control over what they see.
From Micro to Nano-Influencers. And Why You Should Care.
You might still be wrapping your head around how to use micro-influencers for your product or service.
Well, we’re about to throw you a curveball. The new buzzword is nano-influencers.
We’re gonna give you the lowdown on what they are why you should care.
Nano-influencers are Instagram users who have between 1k to 5k followers.
Think about their profile as the “girl or guy next door.” They aren’t overly glamorous or posed.
Remington, Always, and Gillette Venus are among some of the leading brands already incorporating nano-influencers into their campaigns.
So, why should you work with nano-influencers?
- They’re close to their followers: Like actually close! Think about it. With a smaller following, nano-influencers are more likely to answer comments in a meaningful way because they understand their audience.
- Higher engagement rate: The average engagement rate of nano-influencers is twice as high as that of other groups of influencers according to HypeAuditor. Not only are they reaching more people, but they’re driving the CPM down for you.
- Trust: Think of a nano-influencer as a friend. Like most good friends, you trust them. The same logic applies here. You’re much more likely to purchase something from a trusted source.
- More cost-effective: According to SocialPubli, only 44% of nano influencers prefer monetary compensations. What’s that mean for you? Most nano-influencers are happy to work with you in exchange for your product or service.
- Easy to scale: Here’s a stat for ya: There are only 0.3% of influencers who have more than 1 million followers and 6% of creators who have between 100,000 and 1 million followers. Nano-influencers give you the ability to personalize your campaigns better and scale up on content.
If you’re looking to add more life and motion into your stories, feeds, partnerships and campaigns, we got something for you.
LifeLapse creates eye-catching stop motion videos from your phone.
From GIFs to tutorials and everything in between, LifeLapse allows you to create endless content on the go.
Give it a try. It’s free!
Dogs Washing Cars
See what happens when small dogs wash a big Subaru.
An oldie, but goodie from Subaru. I mean, c’mon, who doesn’t like puppies?