Be in the Know
- Beyonce and Jay-Z star in the latest Tiffany and Co. campaign with some big bling and a never-before-seen Basquiat painting
- Krispy Kreme is now offering 2 free donuts for people with the COVID vaccine through the end of 2021
- Do you need a marketing degree to be in marketing? Companies like The Wing are making a case for knowledge over education
- Retailer Bodega teases a crate collab(?) with Nike in response to the Crate Challenge (the internet is a crazy place, man)
Big Names, Big Moves, INBOUND 2021 is Almost Here
What kind of marketing do pirates like most? B2sea.
Okay, okay… jokes aside. We know crafting a strong digital marketing strategy takes time and nuance, so learn from the best at INBOUND 2021 – October 12-14.
Connect with global leaders and learn from 100+ powerhouse speakers at the fully immersive online experience. Here’s the intel on what to expect:
- Find inspiration with Hasan Minhaj, Host & Creator – Discover your inner voice as you hear from Hasan about his creative, boundary-defying journey.
- Disrupt the industry with Sarah Paiji Yoo, Co-Founder and CEO, Blueland – Hear how Sarah expanded Blueland’s customer base by way of its commitment to social impact – and learn how to build your own successful brand with a strong social mission.
- Empower the content creator with Tim Stokely, Founder & CEO, OnlyFans – Join Tim as he sheds light on how he structured a business model that was appealing and empowering to content creators – all while staying ahead of the competition.
- Build the ultimate customer persona with Tristan Walker, Founder & CEO, Walker & Company Brands – Drop what you know about customer personas. Tristan will help you re-think your target audience in an inclusive way so your brand can break into uncharted territory.
- Gain killer email marketing skills with Jay Schwedelson, Founder, SubjectLine.com & CEO, Worldata – Stay ahead of the pack with email marketing performance techniques (based on key behavioral changes) during Jay’s fast-paced session.
- “Move fast, optimize later” with Yael Miller & Zoe Dayan, monday.com – Yael and Zoe will show you how to identify SEO sinkholes, and harness quality tactics to improve your brand’s credibility and visibility.
Sign up to build boss marketing skills (and claim a free pass!) at INBOUND 2021.
Q for You
A/B testing is the most effective way to make the right improvements to your website or landing pages. Linksplit makes it a whole lot easier with URL rotator and link shortening tools. Just enter your destination URLs and you’re given a single, short test URL to share. You can set up rules by location or browser, it’s trackable, and it’s free for the first 10,000 clicks! Give it a shot on your next site tests.
Ahem! At your service.
We’re more than The Daily Carnage. We are designers, developers, and marketers that also happen to bring you the goods on the daily. We’re Carney!
If you’re looking for pros in website redesign, a brand refresh, email, or anything in between, we got you.
Wanna talk? Smash that button below!
Jif is shaping a whole campaign around peanut butter and hip hop called “the ‘Lil Jif Project” that includes peanut butter jar bling, TikTok challenges, and a new track. This ad is acting as a mini mockumentary-type video about rapper Ludacris finding a new sound and flow with the help of Jif peanut butter. It kind of puts a whole new spin on mumble rap. Rapping or not, who else can resist taking a spoonful right out of the jar any chance they get?
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
“The best ideas come as jokes. Make your thinking as funny as possible.”