Be in the Know
- TikTok will add a new Talent Manager element to Creator Marketplace, so agents and representatives can oversee brand deals for clients.
- McDonald’s Lunar New Year campaign is one of the first to incorporate neural radiance fields (NeRF) technology, which uses artificial intelligence (AI) to create a 3D scene.
- Plant-based brand Just Egg addresses egg shortage caused by bird flu in new campaign — an example of how to communicate amid global challenges.
- Google Cloud is launching these 4 new and updated AI tools for retailers.
4 Keys to an Irresistible Facebook Ad Offer
Don’t give up on your underperforming Facebook ads just yet. With fewer data available for targeting and tracking on the platform these days, leveraging an irresistible campaign offer and feed-friendly creative can reinvigorate your ROI. Try the Facebook Ads Offer Formula:
- Desired action. What is the next step that you want users to take? Is a lead magnet more appropriate, or is it reasonable to expect users to make an immediate purchase? Consider your sales funnel and be clear about your desired action.
- Relevance. Who is this offer for? Reference your buyer personas to understand your audience’s interests and behaviors. Your copy and creative should speak to their lived experiences.
- Reason to act now. Urgency sells. Is your stock running out? Is the offer available for a limited time? Is the price exclusive? Let users know they’re in on a big opportunity.
- Transformation. Tell a story that your audience will aspire to. What functional benefits can you offer that will change their lives—or even the world? Case studies, personal anecdotes, and interviews are effective and feed-friendly storytelling devices.
Head over to Social Media Examiner for more info on the Facebook Ads Offer Formula.
Q for You
Colorblind Web Page Filter
Looking to keep accessibility top-of-mind in your web design? Input your URL into Toptal’s Colorblind Web Page Filter tool to see how your site presents to folks with three types of colorblindness. The tool is still making improvements and accepting feedback but provides a logo you can embed on your site if you meet the design criteria.
Let's Get Analytical
Speaking of underperforming Facebook ads… Need a hand?
At Carney, we know the A/Bs and C’s of paid media.
Let’s tune and test to hit your ever-moving target.
Listen to Your TV Dad
Progressive Insurance has teamed up with Family Matters star Reginald VelJohnson to give us “TV Dad,” a nostalgic new character in this sitcom-style spot. He’s goofy, good-natured, and he wants you to save up to $700 on your car insurance by switching to Progressive.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past