Q for You
Be in the Know
- WordPress Saves Creative Commons Search Engine From Shutting Down
- 8 Campaign Outcomes and the LinkedIn Strategies to Get There
- Case study: More content is not always better for ranking in Google
- YouTube Reports 49% Jump in Ad Revenue as Video Consumption Behaviors Evolve
CROOW Strategy Map
Partner up for the 3-legged race, y’all! 3-legged races are always a hoot, but since the logistics might be tricky online, we’ll let you off the hook. If you’ve never heard of a 3-legged race, it’s the epitome of teamwork and the ultimate test of communication and coordination.
Businesses compete with each other in different ways, but the core of their success relies on the same principle as the 3-legged race: alignment. A business that can align on its mission, vision, and values can do anything. Today, CROOW is talking about this alignment and sharing the Strategy Map from their free eBook, Level Up: Management Secrets to Create an Agile and Growing Services Organization.
- Define Your Mission. Write down what your business sets out to do. Keep it brief and don’t overthink it. Just ask yourself why your business exists in the first place.
- Set the Vision. What does the future of your business look like? This establishes a clear goal you will work toward as your business grows.
- Establish Core Values. Your core values will outline how you do business. These may change over time, but it’s important to establish a set of beliefs your business will revolve around.
After clarifying your mission, vision, and core values, you can dive into opportunities, differentiators, and initiatives.
- Identify Opportunities. The best thing you can do is ease a customer’s pain. So what pain are your potential customers currently experiencing? What are the current remedies and how can you improve upon them?
- Create Differentiators. Every brand needs to differentiate itself from its competitors. What sets you apart from the rest? Quality? Customer service? Consider what you can feasibly do better than your competitors and double down on it.
- Prioritize Initiatives. Your initiatives are like rungs on a ladder that take your business to new heights. Some you won’t have capacity for in the beginning, so think about where you’ll need to start and don’t take too much on at once.
If your business can align on these points, growth will come much more easily. Read on for more key points and define them for yourself on the CROOW Strategy Map.
CROOW Project Management Software
“We need to align our business!” Easier said than done, right? You may have heard someone say this during this month’s company meeting. And maybe they said the same thing last month…and the month before that. Aligning your business takes more than just determination – it takes a clear and structured process. Alignment is easier than ever thanks to CROOW, a unified project management software for your entire organization.
CROOW gives you all the tools you need to stay organized and productive. You can see at a glance which phase a project is in with due dates and priority levels. Keep collaboration simple by sharing assets and making notes and recommendations within the same platform. Plus, you can automate scheduling of tasks and reports and visualize bottlenecks so you can improve your process.
Not only does CROOW deliver these tools to keep your teams aligned and accountable, but it all relies on the Agile Management Framework which was created to ensure these tools can serve you and your business’s goals. Start your free trial today and make alignment a breeze.
Work With Us
If you like our newsletter, you might like the other work we’ve done for our brands.
We’ve built and run newsletters for clients, redesigned websites, tackled branding & rebranding initiatives, recorded podcasts, filmed videos, and a whole heck of a lot more.
Whenever you’re ready for your next big digital project, Carney will be ready too.
Great Coffee, Made Simple
We all love simple things. There are already too many complexities to deal with day-to-day, so why complicate things further? If you could just snap your fingers and achieve whatever you wanted, what would you do?
Taylors of Harrogate shows us this ad about how simple their coffee is. In fact, it’s downright inspiring how simple their coffee is. With the power of simplicity, this woman takes life by the reigns and lives the way we all should: simply.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
“If you’re a good marketing person, you have to be a little crazy.”