Q For You
Be In The Know
- Google Answers If Site Section Can Impact Ranking Score of Entire Site
- Experts Predict Top 10 Social Media Trends for 2021 [Infographic]
- YouTube Tests New Shorts Logo, Provides Tips on How to Get Videos Featured in Shorts Feed
- Facebook reportedly bracing for US election chaos with tools designed for ‘at-risk’ countries
4 Easy Strategies for More Effective Holiday YouTube Ads
Halloween is the last line of defense before the holiday floodgates really open on November 1. In other words, October 31st is the only thing standing in the way between you and YouTube’s video suggestions for Mariah Carey’s “All I Want For Christmas Is You.”
While Mariah is racking up the views, you can run a successful ad campaign. To help you out, Wordstream has 4 easy strategies for more effective holiday YouTube Ads.
- YouTube shopping campaigns. If you have your product feeds built up in Google Merchant Center, then this is a great way you can get those products in front of viewers on YouTube. While your video plays, you can display up to six of your products and viewers can click to purchase or learn more. This is made possible with YouTube’s TrueView for shopping in-stream campaigns. You can choose to display all your products if your variety isn’t too vast, or you can manually select ones you’d like to appear.
- YouTube sitelink extensions. Mobile makes up the majority of watch time on YouTube. Meet people where they are with a TrueView for action campaign running sitelink extensions on mobile. This is similar to the first strategy, but it’s not as pointed in directing people to a specific product. Make sure your sitelinks don’t get cut off since they’ll only be seen on mobile. Additionally, optimize your landing pages for mobile for a seamless experience.
- YouTube call-to-action extensions. These are some of the simplest ads you’ll find on YouTube videos. With an allotted headline character count capped at 10 and the CTA text capped at 15 characters, these ads are concise to say the least. You can easily access this ad type when you’re in the ad creation process. This allows more ease in modifying your ad for testing purposes.
Check out the fourth strategy and put some to use this holiday season.
YouTube Mockup Tool
Visualization is a crucial part of the creative process. Whether you visualize a concept in your head, on paper, or onscreen, it helps to solidify your vision. Understand just how your YouTube Ads will look with the YouTube Mockup tool.
Just upload your ad and select one of the various formats. You can select different viewing orientations or device types and simulate the ad experience. Share it with your team or with clients so you can better refine your content and strategy.
Humanity stepped foot on the moon over 50 years ago and we still have buffering videos. SMH. You’d think we’d be up to speed on the digital front by now. Luckily, fiber-optic connections and 5G are bound to make the ever-spinning buffering wheel obsolete.
Bell shares this ad highlighting the importance of having a fast internet connection. This particular business meeting covers some very important topics. The trouble is nobody can quite catch what they are. Sounds like the beginning of a long meeting.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1927, London Underground
“The importance of gratitude is never forgotten.”