Be in the Know
- Instagram is testing an ‘order’ sticker option. The functionality is unclear at this point.
- Salesforce announced that it won’t work with retailers that sell semi-automatic weapons.
- Content creation…and fast. Soona raised $1.2m to ramp up their content creation services.
- NBC News Now (streaming news service) has officially launched. Their target demo is millennials. Go figure.
Here’s what went down in our Facebook group this week.
- Sarah is running social media for a medical practice. Where should she get ideas/inspiration from?
- Andrea is looking for a CRM that is user-friendly, inexpensive and can easily capture business card info. Any suggestions?
- Gina is running a reengagement campaign for inactive subscribers. What are some best practices?
- Breanna is trying to find an SEO automation tool. Do they work or should she rely on something else?
- Kassie wants to know if anyone is advertising on Tinder? Swipe here.
Posts of the Week
We’re in full summer mode, so we’re drinking Tequila again.
The office is whipping up Paloma’s today.
Here’s what you’ll need:
1 grapefruit wedge
¼ cup fresh grapefruit juice
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1 teaspoon sugar
¼ cup mescal or tequila
¼ cup club soda
Recipe courtesy of BonAppetit.