Sending Good Vibes
Just a few great things that happened this past week…
- Finland is Making Their 6-Week Crash Course on AI Available to the World as a Free Christmas Gift
- This 5-Year-old Paid Off Lunch Debts for 123 Classmates Simply By Selling Cookies and Hot Cocoa
- Six Creative Ways to Recycle Your Christmas Tree
- Healing Dose of Optimism: The Top 10 Medical Breakthroughs of 2019 Will Have You Cheering
Top Posts of the Week
- Christie wants to know, “To boost our marketing team collaboration, we want to dedicate a space in our dept with photos, inspirational quotes and creative designs. Does anyone else do this at work? If so, are you able to share what it looks like?” Any input?
- David shared his first post, “Does anyone have resources for how to make effective Facebook ADs? Trying to generate leads on a low budget?” Advice?
- Nathan says, “My one-year-old son has learned how to skip ads online and chooses to do so about every time he can, on ads that are TARGETED at him. We have a problem folks, lol.” Thoughts?
- Rachel shared an article from the NY Times, “Being that this is a group full of marketers, I’d love to have an open, honest, and respectful discussion about this article. I doubt this is new information for those of us here, but I am curious to know:
- Do you limit permissions (location, microphone access, etc.) on your own personal devices?
- As a marketer, is there a line that you believe shouldn’t be crossed? What is it?
- What steps – if any – do you believe our industry must take to prevent the exploitation of user data?” Dive into the discussion!
Pomegranate Elder Flower Spritzer
- “Prosecco – Or sparkling white wine, chilled.
- Pomegranate juice – Any brand of juice you like best will work.
- Elderflower Liqueur – I love St Germain’s Elderflower!
- Club soda – It’s not a spritzer without all the fizz!
- Fresh pomegranate seeds – For those wanting the easy way out, pomegranate seeds are available prepackaged!”
Make it Yourself
“Are you ready for this? Add all of your ingredients together in a large pitcher and stir! Taste and adjust ingredients as desired!”
Today’s drink comes from Jo Cooks
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1960’s Reese’s peanut butter cup ad – “Peanutritious”
“The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by writing goals.”