Q for You
Be In The Know
- Facebook and Instagram will now show location of posts from high-reach accounts targeting U.S. audiences
- TapClicks expands its marketing platform by acquiring AdStage
- Google Meet’s Zoom-like gallery view is rolling out now globally
- Researchers want social media companies to preserve coronavirus misinformation data
69 Highly Effective Lead Magnet Ideas to Grow Your Email List (Updated)
OptinMonster has a killer blog all about the best strategies in lead generation. We’re going to jump into a few lead magnet ideas, but keep in mind, they cover the what and why basics if you’re interested!
- Useful Lead Magnets: save your user time, energy, and money with one specific, actionable solution to a problem.
- Turn your most popular blog post into an easily-consumed checklist.
- If you’re in a creative industry, consider making an attractive printable.
- Educational Lead Magnets: become a thought leader in your industry by teaching users about a specific topic that is highly relevant to your offerings.
- Educate potential prospects with a lengthier guide that shows why they should buy from you.
- Play into FOMO with a limited-time, live webinar.
- Entertaining Lead Magnets: this one is pretty straight forward, be entertaining.
- Make an awesome quiz with a tool called Qzzr and generate leads by getting users to enter their emails to find out the results.
- Host an effective giveaway that qualifies leads by offering a relevant prize (what does your ideal customer want?) and incentivize participants to share by offering additional entries for each social share.
- Community-Building Lead Magnets: it’s a place where users can interact with each other and your brand.
- Bottom of Funnel Lead Magnets: prepare for prospects that haven’t given you their email yet, but are already thinking about buying your product.
- Give the people what they want; coupons.
- Offer a sneak peek of your product or service with a free trial or sample.
WordPress Plugin: Icegram
We’re all about WordPress plugins and Icegram is another one of our favorites. With it, you can easily set up awesome opt-ins and CTAs to turn visitors into fans. Here are just some of the features you get with this multi-purpose plugin…
- Grow your subscriber list by choosing from four different attention-grabbing, high converting email opt-in forms and message styles
- Display powerful call to action buttons and drive visitors to any page you like.
- Easy integrations with email marketing services like Email Subscribers, MailChimp, Constant Contact, AWeber, Campaign Monitor, GetResponse, and InfusionSoft
- Mobile responsive design
- Unique Headline Generator that creates engaging headlines – so you get a copywriting headstart
- Decide where and when to show your campaigns and opt-in forms whether it’s on specific pages, categories, or posts; to certain users; on a specific schedule, via shortcode.
On the reading list
Lead Generate: 61 Days to Double Your Pay
by Scott Groves
Staying inside at home can feel unbearable at times, but we should all be thankful to each other for doing what needs to be done. However, exploring the world from your window can be a nice way to send a smile and a wave to a neighbor in need.
The Warehouse brings us this cute ad about looking forward to being together again. And it’s not just people that are eager to get out and see each other; your old teddy bear may be getting a bit antsy as well.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
“The future is no more uncertain than the present.”