Top Posts of the Week
What We Learned
Monday: Search Engine Journal walked us through how to do a content gap analysis for SEO. Start by mapping out your buyer’s journey, conducting market research, and analyzing the content on your website.
Tuesday: Socialbakers shared 5 steps to implementing a winning social media style guide. They are:
- Define your brand voice and tone
- Align your social media profiles
- Set your formatting guidelines
- Create your media guidelines
- Develop your situation response playbook
Wednesday: Econsultancy outlined 3 ways businesses impacted by COVID-19 can prepare for a possible boom.
- Maintain relationships using content
- Invest in lead gen now to fill the pipeline
- Turn lemons into lemonade, even if it doesn’t make money
Thursday: Convince & Convert talked about how to get better content by documenting your content creation process. A few points they touched on are:
- Make the process clear, simple, and accessible
- Define your business success metrics and content objectives
- Document your brand guidelines
Join the Conversation
Christopher asked, “Does anybody else feel like their Facebook ads have really been seeing diminished return with the iOS 14 update? Like a crazy drop off in results.”
Anna posted, “I’m working on a mini-deck about B2C digital marketing/advertising trends 2021. Need some fresh ideas and more opinions about it.”
Shelley wrote, “Looking for advice — a client added me as an editor to their FB page, but it says an invite has been sent and is “pending.” I have not gotten any emails to accept the invite; we’ve tried like ten times. Any advice??”
Madison wants to know, “How do you find inspiration when you’re starting to feel burnt out as a social media marketer?”
Work With Us
Did you know Carney is actually a genie trapped in a magic lamp?
No, not really. But we are able to grant some of your digital wishes. Plus, we won’t give you an arbitrary limit of three. We all know how that goes.
No need to rub a lamp or anything. Just click below and let’s get started.
Salted Caramel Espresso Martini
- 1 tbsp store-bought caramel
- 50ml espresso, cooled
- 50ml coffee liqueur (we used Kahlua)
- 100ml vodka
- Salt flakes
- Dark chocolate
- Place caramel, espresso and a pinch of salt flakes in a cocktail shaker and stir until caramel has dissolved.
- Add coffee liqueur and vodka, top with ice and shake until combined and frothy.
- Strain mixture and divide between two chilled martini glasses and top with finely grated chocolate, to serve.
Recipe from Delicious.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1976, The United Telephone Company of Pennsylvania
The love goddess Aphrodite was said to be born from what?