Q For You
Be In The Know
- Google Adds 12 New Types of Manual Action Penalties
- Shopify Expands its ‘Shop Pay’ In-Stream Payment Process to Facebook and Instagram Shops
- Twitter Updates Data Tracking Options for Website Click and App Install Campaigns
- Should Marketers be Considering the Potential of Rising Social App Clubhouse?
How to Get Better Content by Documenting Your Content Creation Process
Socrates must be rolling in his grave due to the world’s reliance on writing. A true purist, he felt people would become forgetful of their own memories by keeping thoughts externally. You do you, but we’re not about to pick up the phone and call to respond to every email we receive. Heck, how about taking an order for a large group at a restaurant without a notepad? We’re keeping a pen handy for sure.
When it comes to defining processes, a game of telephone isn’t going to translate well at the end of the day. That’s why Convince & Convert is telling us how to get better content by documenting your content creation process.
- Make the Process Clear, Simple, and Accessible. You may know your process inside and out, but what does it take to communicate that process to someone else on your team? If your current documentation isn’t straightforward, then nobody will effectively replicate it the way you want them to. Write out your steps simply and save it in a place people can easily find it without having to Slack you over and over asking for it.
- Define Your Business Success Metrics and Content Objectives. Content has to be intentional. Your content should directly support your business goals. Clearly define what your business goals are, then write out how your content will serve those business goals. This will help you to craft your content in a way that meaningfully furthers your objectives.
- Document Your Brand Guidelines. The purpose of documenting this whole creation process is to keep everyone on the same page. To achieve this, content creators have to know how to stay on brand and stick to the brand’s style. Ensure your brand guidelines are just as easy to find as your content creation process because it’s an important part of it.
Did you get all that? Don’t worry, you won’t need to memorize it all, because Convince & Convert has the rest of these tips conveniently written out.
Keywee’s Predictive Performance Score
It’s possible to win the lottery with the numbers inside a fortune cookie, but it’s probably not a wise investment. You can feel as lucky as you want clutching your ticket with your numbers chosen by some factory in who-knows-where, but at the end of the day it’s all guesswork.
Take the guesswork out of your ad copy with Keywee’s Predictive Performance Score. This AI-powered copywriting platform forms its predictions based on data from tens of millions of ads – not from some strip of paper inside a cookie. Knowing what ad copy is most likely to convert allows you to make quicker and simpler decisions so you can publish your ads without any mental roadblocks.
Just plug in a few details about what you want to promote and watch Keywee generate your copy with Predictive Performance Scores so you know what will work best. You can access all of Keywee’s Pro features during a free 7-day trial with no credit card needed. Try it now and watch it work wonders.
We’ve never been to the North Pole, but we’d like to go someday. Kinda sad how Santa visits literally everyone once a year and nobody drops by to return the favor.
So maybe you want to pay a visit too, but it’s just too cold, expensive, or desolate for your tastes.
In that case, we’ll just deliver it to you in our newsletter every day. That’s right, you’ll find the North Poll at the top of The Daily Carnage every morning.
And you can bring the same polls to your newsletter too. We’re sure Santa would enjoy seeing it in his off season.
We’ll gladly get Scalemail Polls set up for you, so hit us up!
Some things just make you feel like you’re on top of the world. Maybe it’s a sip of your morning cup of coffee or a great song playing on the radio.
Harvey’s shares this ad with an enthusiastic towel boy making all the calls during hockey practice. He feels like the head honcho since he was able to order a burger with all the toppings he wanted. More power to ya!
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
“There’s a certain way of creating a service, hospitality, and experience that perpetuates people feeling like they matter.”