Be In The Know
How to Write Perfect Page Titles and Headlines (7 Tools to Help Make it Happen)
Y’all, you voted for a tactic topic in our poll and the tally came so close we had to talk about it. So here’s the other piece you wanted!
Page titles can be your chance of drawing people in with a short snippet of what your article will discuss. Creating a great headline is no easy feat. It involves just the right balance of keywords while remaining compelling.
Convince & Convert is sharing their favorite tools for writing perfect page titles and headlines.
- Find the Best Keyword for Your Titles: Ubersuggest. Ubersuggest is jam-packed with SEO tools. A crowd favorite (and ours too) is its keyword research tool. Here you can enter a term to generate keyword ideas or find out which keywords benefit your competitors.
- Create a Question-Based Title: Text Optimizer. People seek answers. This is why presenting your title in the form of a question is a terrific strategy. Text Optimizer creates a list of common questions surrounding a keyword you enter. You’ll even see how popular and competitive some of the questions are.
- Analyze Your Title: Coschedule’s Headline Analyzer. This one should really be a game rather than just a tool. It gives you a score based on factors such as word choice, sentiment analysis, headline length, analysis of first and last three words, and searchable keyword analysis. The higher the score, the better your headline will likely perform.
- Preview the Facebook Snippet: Facebook Debugger. This quick tool simply shows how your title will appear on Facebook.
- Preview the Twitter Snippet: Twitter Card Validator. Want to know what your link preview will look like on Twitter before tweeting? This is exactly what you’ll get from the Twitter Card Validator.
Go read the rest of Convince & Convert’s article for tools 6 & 7!
Understand Your Time With Personal Insights From Woven
Time has a tendency of slipping through the cracks in our schedules. This is why we need rock-solid schedules to better optimize the time we have each day for our tasks and goals. Woven helps define rock-solid schedules for people every day – it’s what they’re all about.
Not only will Woven allow you the ease of scheduling and coordinating right within your calendar, but it provides smart insights about your time. Get reports on how you’re currently spending your time then easily tag which type of work it is, and receive customized reports based on your actual schedule.
Start understanding your time better with Woven!
What Customers Crave: How to Create Relevant and Memorable Experiences at Every Touchpoint by Nicholas J. Webb
This book is all about providing the best customer experience possible. If you can determine what customers like and dislike, then you’ll be met with success. Peoples’ expectations of brands are changing and Webb talks about what marketers can do to stay on top.
Pedigree Loyalty Program: Meatball Parm
Gotta love loyalty programs. All sorts of shops encourage your repeat business by offering various perks and rewards. What’s not to love? Just don’t forget your punch card.
Pedigree now has one of the best loyalty programs around: buy 2 bags of their dog food and they’ll pay for your dog’s adoption. Yep. You’ll gain a new best friend for a pretty sweet deal.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1954, Sleepy Hollow Syrup
“Even when you are marketing to your entire audience or customer base, you are still simply speaking to a single human at any given time.”