Be in the Know
- Franzia Wine made its halloween costumes even better by offering dog sizes
- Capri Sun gets a little steamy (read: cheesy) with its latest ad that spoofs romance novels
- Crown Royal teams up with Uber Eats to give drivers a bonus ahead of football Sundays
- Still transitioning to GA4? Check out this GA4 Migration Monitoring Dashboard
What’s the Best Time of Day to Post?
As we all know by now, timing is everything when it comes to social media success. Posts almost always do better when your audience sees it within the first hour of posting – so targeting your audience when they’re active is key.
But, how do we know when our audience is active? The quick answer: it depends. It depends on where you’re based, the demographics of your audience, the day of the week, and much more. Here’s how you can find the best time:
- Make an educated guess. Start with your own patterns – if you’re more likely to be active on Instagram on the weekends because you’re working during the week, others are probably doing the same. Stay-at-home moms or dads, on the other hand, might be more likely to scroll through their feeds during the late mornings while their kids are at school.
- Check your Instagram analytics. This is the most accurate way of knowing when your specific audience is most active. The only drawback to this method is that you need to already have a business account that’s been running for some time. If you’re trying to expand your reach to a new audience, or starting fresh, these stats won’t help you much.
- Download Mention & Hubspot’s Instagram Engagement Report. The Mention team analyzed more than 110 million Instagram posts so that you don’t have to – perfect for if you want to start from scratch or refresh your Instagram strategy. They also spot picked the top 5 locations in North America and the UK to drill down on individual trends in these cities.
Not only does the Mention & Hubspot Instagram Engagement Report uncover the best time and day to post, we’ll also be sharing other exclusive insights to help you optimize your Instagram marketing to the max.
Get your free copy today!
Q for You
Gamify your time management and focus!
Forest is a unique (and friggin’ cute) app helps you stay focused using the power of the Pomodoro technique of breaking work into digestible, short intervals.
It helps those who need to curb distractions or retrain their focus by balancing the life or death of little virtual trees. If you stay focused during an alotted time period, your virtual tree will grow. But if you lose focus … the tree will wither and die 💀
Even better though, Forest partners with Trees for the Future to plant real trees on Earth based on an in-app currency that users gain from usage.
More Than a Newsletter
You know, we don’t just write newsletters (even though we love the heck out of it).
Whether you need help with your brand, a digital project, or full-scale marketing strategy, we can help!
Captured in Time, Created by AI
You may have heard about the advancements of AI art. Nestle France has a new campaign featuring advanced AI DALL.E outpainting for one of its brands, La Laitière, a dairy snack company.
Johnannes Vermeer’s “The Milkmaid” starts the ad, but is soon joined by other generated figures to create a crowd, rather than a lone milkmaid. It’s visually ✨lovely✨ and takes the focus off of just yogurt and implies that the brand’s recipe and process are something to admire. You’ll have to watch it to view the final masterpiece.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past