Be in the Know
- Keep up with 2022 Cannes Lions Awards winners this week
- See the latest update on US user data from TikTok and Oracle
- Meet Murph…Nerf’s new mascot that the internet already fears
- Instagram is testing out a full-screen feed (and it looks very much like TikTok)
16 of the Top TikTok Tools
Tighten up your tool belts, becuase we got some more tools for you. Hootsuite curated a list full of TikTok resources to help with:
- + More
Here are our top 3 from the list:
- TikTok’s Video Scheduler: Yes, TikTok has expanded its partnerships for scheduling and publishing TikToks, but many people sleep on TikTok’s desktop version. It is still limited on editing once you’ve scheduled it, but at least you can set and forget final videos.
- Quik: We share A LOT of video editing tools because they are everywhere. Quik is a great one made by GoPro. It has some unique features for matching content to beats. This comes in handy when testing out trending music and audio.
- CopySmith: CopySmith is copywriting AI that generates copy and content for you. Simply tell the bot what your goal is and it will provide you with caption options to use or get you inspired.
You have to check out the full post for all 16 of the helpful TikTok Tools.
Q for You
HeyOrca’s Trending Reel & TikTok Audio Doc
Audio and video trends are taking off constantly. It can be hard to keep up! Luckily, HeyOrca has a LIVE resource for you. In a Google Doc that is updated week by week, they map out upcoming or currently trending audio and formats to check out.
Curiosity Killed the Lurker
You can grow your newsletter subscribers with Scalemail Polls!
People can’t help but share an opinion. That’s why we love to ask questions to let our readers share answers and see what everyone else is thinking, too. Only current subscribers can select a poll choice, though. So if you have a good deal of non-subscribers checking out your posts, polls can encourage them to subscribe to cast votes.
Reach out and let’s talk about how you can incorporate Scalemail Polls into your newsletter.
TikTok Taught Me
Life hacks, fun facts, and a whole bunch of skills can be learned from videos on TikTok. And TikTok knows that they are a platform for thousands of communities large and small. Their recent ad shows how users are learning and sharing TikToks that taught them something new.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1970, Dr. Pepper