Get the best dang marketing newsletter in your inbox on the daily. Subscribe »
Crum & Forster Pet in Akron, OH is growing, so we are adding a new Marketing Automation Specialist position to the team. The right candidate is highly effective at getting the most from marketing automation platforms. Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification a big plus.
We’re seeking a talented and experienced freelance UI/UX Designer to create clear, useful, and satisfying digital experiences for our members. Designs will include a broad range of interactions, from data-rich visual dashboards to an online community to enticing landing pages.
This is a long-term part-time contract role for the right person, estimated at 10-20 hours per week.
WHO WE ARE
We’re Seamwork, and our mission is bringing empowerment through creativity. We believe that sewing your own clothing is transformative. It gives you new perspectives on yourself, your body, and the culture you live in.
At Seamwork, we help inspire this creativity through sewing patterns, classes, and community. We’re a small team with big values. We believe in growth, compassion, and creative practice. We serve a community of enthusiastic, passionate sewers.
We have a unique, close-knit team built on trust. We respect the need to create balance in life, and offer flexibility and support. Our low-drama environment emphasizes collaboration and transparency.
Everyone is welcome on our team. We strive to create an inclusive place to work where everyone feels comfortable. We honor diversity, and are working to create a strong, equitable workplace. You can learn more about our culture here: https://www.seamwork.com/company/careers
We’re looking for a UI/UX Designer to work alongside our Product Manager and Web Developer to research, design, and create great digital experiences.
• Create thoughtful interaction: Develop ideas from research findings, create storyboards and wireframes, and clearly communicate design concepts and reasoning to the team.
• Design beautiful, useful experiences: Create high-fidelity designs and communicate the intended experience to the developer.
• Evaluate and improve design: Coordinate research and testing with our Product Manager, and iterate based on customer response and analytics data.
This is an ongoing, long-term contract role. In the first 3-6 months with us, your mission is to:
• Redesign the front page of our website. Create new design iterations for testing and iterate on the winning design.
• Design a new dashboard experience. Create a beautiful, functional dashboard to help customers get the most out of their membership.
• Refresh the design of our private community forum. Create an experience that works seamlessly with the new dashboard.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
• Experience with low-fidelity design tools (wireframes, storyboards, etc.)
• Highly proficient in Adobe CC or other comparable visual design tool
• Experienced in user-centered design practices
• Strong knowledge of design trends and up-to-date best practices
• Very strong written communication skills
• Very strong verbal communication and presentation skills
• Understanding of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
• Experience designing web experiences for mobile
• Understanding of Google Analytics
• At least 3-5 years experience
Additionally, you should have an up-to-date portfolio that demonstrates experience in visual design, typography, and UX design.
You should also have the following competencies:
• Problem solving and decision making
• Customer orientation
• High standards of excellence
This is a remote position, and is open to both local and non-local candidates. We are located in Portland, Oregon.
The Digital Associate will be primarily responsible for assisting the Communications and Digital teams in executing the organization’s digital priorities including content development, social media management, online organizing, community engagement, and data management. The Digital Associate will report to the Digital Director.
The Business Development Representative is a critical function in our growing company, contributing significantly to our sales and marketing goals by helping to produce and qualify leads for hand-off to the external sales team. Using internet research techniques and sales & marketing tools you will identify, contact, and qualify target industrial leads to expand the sales funnel. You will make the initial contact and manage preliminary follow-up with targets, schedule discovery meetings for the external sales team, as well as record, with detailed precision, the results of your questioning and qualifying into our customer relationship management (CRM) system. You will find our next customer!
Our Creative Services Manager is responsible for managing the execution of marketing collateral for Dart’s foodservice and consumer marketing business divisions. This position will establish, manage, and monitor the creative workflow for multiple projects from resource and schedule management, creative direction, rounds of design execution, stakeholder reviews, to final delivery of approved deliverables.
- See More →