Our department is seeking a Virtual Content Admin role who will embrace the Virtual YMCA experience. Their job will be to curate and distribute all YMCA virtual content on our website and digital platforms by collecting, optimizing, and exporting all of our videos, live streams, and virtual meetings. They will also be responsible for creating a visually-engaging experience for all Virtual Y content through graphic design and detailed customization.
• Moderate Graphic Design utilizing Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Illustrator
• Video Editing utilizing Adobe Premiere Pro
• Proficiency in Content Management Systems – Drupal
• Digital Marketing Experience with YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram
• Basic understanding of Live Streaming Software – OBS, Streamlabs OBS, YellowDuck
• Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and metadata best practices
• Familiarity with social media management analytics and tools
• Working knowledge of web standards and protocols for video and live streaming
• Incredible writing skills
• Highly organized, quick, and detail-oriented team player
The contract pays $29/hour with a maximum spend of 20 hours a week. There is potential for this to become a contract-to-hire position long-term.