Get the best dang marketing newsletter in your inbox on the daily. Subscribe »
The eCommerce Merchandising Manager is responsible for the customer experience on all Turtle Fur digital sales channels including the company eCommerce website and 3rd Party Marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, Walmart). Success in this role includes optimizing our merchandise mix and sell-through on each sales channel through product photography, copy, categorization, site performance, pricing, and promotions.
– Achieve financial goals by working with the Director of eCommerce to develop an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, interpreting variances, and initiating corrective actions.
– Work with eCommerce & Marketing teams to develop short-term and long-term goals in line with overall company strategy.
– Work with the Director of eCommerce to manage agency providers, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers, including contract negotiation and management.
– Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional groups.
– Drive new product set up to company website and 3rd Party Marketplaces.
– Create and launch new product bundles.
– Discover and optimize upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
– Align with Marketing & eCommerce teams to ensure smooth and on-time product launches.
– Work with the Senior Brand Marketing Manager & the eCommerce Marketing Manager to create and optimize curated collections/landing pages for different customer segments.
– Drive the visual merchandising strategy and execution for company website and 3rd Party Marketplaces.
– Ensure quality product photography, lifestyle imagery, and graphics are presented to consumers.
– Manage internal resources or freelance partners to produce product copy.
– Report and parse impact of promotional activities, new product launches, website optimizations to the eCommerce business to inform future company strategy.
– Work alongside the Director of eCommerce and the President of the company to develop appropriate pricing strategies for each sales channel.
– Monitor company product listings and advertisements for price accuracy.
– Work with the Senior Brand Marketing Manager & Director of eCommerce to develop a promotions calendar.
-6+ years of experience in eCommerce site merchandising for a consumer product business, apparel is a plus.
-Proven skill with web analytics, specifically Google Analytics & Data Studio.
-Strong, proven, advanced skill with Excel.
-Experience with Shopify required, SearchSpring a plus.
-Diagnostic mindset – with skill in identifying key data points to drive actions.
-Creative streak with strong writing skills, photography, or graphics experience.
-Track record of strong collaboration across teams and being an engaged and cooperative member of a small team.
-Experience working remote, or with little oversight.
-Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics or similar, MBA is a plus.
The Creative Specialist will be responsible for planning, designing, producing, and editing all things visual. Professional experience with videography, photography, and graphic design is a must. The perfect candidate is both creative and detail-oriented with a knack for storytelling.
PHOS is seeking a professional and creative Graphic Designer who can create brand identities and websites that will help push our clients forward. The Graphic Designer at PHOS collaborates with the team and clients to produce unique and creative graphics that serve each client’s brand, mission, and vision.
Do you believe marketing copy can be authentic, helpful and effective — all at once? Does writing creative copy that converts fall within your unique zone of genius?
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Copywriter & Content Creator to join our team. We’ve helped tens of thousands of big-hearted dreamers use their unique talents to change the world, and this copywriter will help us continue to broaden our impact and reach.
Your main responsibility will be writing landing pages and emails that bring go-getters into our circle and help them see the value in joining our flagship programs, B-School and Copy Cure. You must have experience writing personality-driven marketing materials that convert interest into buys.
We’ll offer other opportunities for you to sprinkle that creative copywriting magic as well, including MarieTV where we have more than half a million subscribers.
The Director of Marketing and Communications is responsible for maximizing revenues from all marketing campaigns via existing channels, and expanding and opening up new marketing channels. Also responsible for the quality and effectiveness of all creative and strategic marketing work products that are developed by all marketing team members and contractors.
- See More →