Get the best dang marketing newsletter in your inbox on the daily. Subscribe »
This role is responsible for content ideation, creation, and execution, aligning all content to Cuvée’s marketing strategy. Individuals should possess experience in content marketing, SEO content optimization and SEO-friendly writing, social media, short and long-form copywriting, email marketing, and content management systems. Experience in luxury travel, hospitality, real estate, or vacation rentals is a plus, but not required.
Are you looking for an opportunity to have an immediate impact and long-term growth with a fast-growing Digital Marketing Agency?
Our agency produces quality work for both national and international brands looking to clarify their brand messaging and strategically implement inbound marketing initiatives. We are seeking an experienced Inbound Marketing Strategist (HubSpot) who can help clients build complex, multi-faceted campaigns utilizing the HubSpot Growth Stack. Ultimately the person in this role will help raise the quality of our work and tier as a HubSpot Partner to the next level in addition to continuously pushing us, and our clients, forward.
STRATEGIZE AND PARTNER. As the Inbound Marketing Strategist, you are expected to be a HubSpot strategic partner for marketing campaigns as well as sales and service initiatives. You will translate goals and objectives into strategic recommendations and tactical deliverables. Additionally, you will be responsible for hosting both client and team specific HubSpot training, to help enrich others with the knowledge of HubSpot. Your goal is to build partnerships through trust and reliability with Lone Fir’s HubSpot clients.
MONITOR, ANALYZE, AND OPTIMIZE.The Inbound Marketing Strategist is expected to continuously analyze client marketing initiatives. They are responsible for strategizing marketing campaigns, making continuous optimizations, developing sales and service pipelines, assisting in the implementation, and more.
STRATEGIZE AND BE A PARTNER. As the primary point of contact for clients, the Marketing Consultant is expected to be a strategic partner for current, future, and new marketing campaigns. Their goal is to build partnerships through trust and reliability with Lone Fir’s clients.
HAS A “TEAM FIRST” MENTALITY.The Strategist is responsible for working across multiple clients, communicating seamlessly with Marketing Consultants and across departments (sales, design, development, content, and production). They will also participate in any internal marketing activities as needed.
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT.As an ever evolving platform, it’s critical that the Inbound Marketing Strategist stays up-to-date on HubSpot features across hubs. This may involve hosting regular connects with various HubSpot partners, attending HubSpot-specific events and conferences, taking the most recent HubSpot Academy course, and more.
Our job description is boring but our team is NOT! Come join the fun and work with an amazing and committed team in a mission-driven organization.
The Graphic & Web Designer creates visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers. Responsibilities include creating marketing materials in both digital and print formats from concept to production. Marketing collateral includes but is not limited to: promotional flyers, Google Slide templates, tradeshow displays, direct mail materials, and digital marketing assets. The ideal candidate is self-motivated with an enthusiasm for marketing and working as part of a dynamic, collaborative, and creative team.
My contact information is included in the post but you will need to apply using Applitrack with the link in the posting.
The Social Media Marketing Manager is a contract, remote position. You would play an integral role in consumer-facing brand development and outreach for a healthy protein-based snacks company with a strong active/fit lifestyle image. This position actively monitors, responds to, and posts content to the brand’s social media platforms, develops content, conducts influencer outreach, coordinates posting schedules, and provides analytics and reporting.
Social Strategy (10%)
• Create a content plan informed by brand story, business objectives, and target audience.
• Develop brand voice and personality on social media
• Devise strategy to launch onto new platforms as appropriate (e.g., TikTok)
• Seek out opportunities for connection and community building among followers
• Plan social media calendar each month including coordinating content needs.
Community Management (35%)
• Oversee all aspects of online community management and scheduling content
• Respond to social media post and ad comments as well as direct messages via social media channels and marketing emails to ensure excellent customer service
• Create and post to Instagram and Facebook, developing copy and content as needed, or working with content creators. Limited photography may be needed.
• Create and post all Instagram story content including basic graphic and video creation and optimization for engagement.
Analytics & Growth (15%)
• Provide monthly analytics report recapping success and areas of opportunity; adjust content strategy accordingly
• Create and track KPI’s across all social media channels and work towards growing followers & engagements on all platforms
• Plan 2 monthly giveaways with like-minded brands on Instagram including outreach, coordination, and ensuring content is created.
Influencer Management (30%)
• Actively research and reach out to social media influencers (primarily Instagram and TikTok) who align with brand ethos and develop relationships and secure interest in trying our product
• Send out product shipments and follow up with influencers to obtain feedback and track posting follow-through
• Continue to build on relationships and foster sustained partnerships
• Develop KPI’s for outreach and track
• Assist in outreach to local businesses for pop-up events and serve as Brand Ambassador as needed
• Blog article editing and posting
• Organize and manage all visual assets to make them easy to find and leverage
• Other duties as assigned
Attributes & Skills
• You’re a huge fan of social media and love keeping up with new trends and engaging with people
• You are skilled at using copy and imagery to tell a story
• A love for food and living a healthy lifestyle is a huge plus!
• Basic photography
• Demonstrated positive, self-starter work ethic
• Excellent communication skills, writing ability
• Previous experience using Canva or photoshop and video creation platforms strongly preferred
• Lives the brand’s core values of rising to any challenge with passion, perseverance, and positivity.
• Minimum 2 years of social media management, ideally with a brand in a related category
• 1+ years of influencer relationship management responsibility
High School Diploma or equivalent
Owl & Oak is a modern European lifestyle brand that makes beautiful, meaningful, sustainable baby and children products for your home. Our mission is to put an end to parent shaming and have open conversations around emotional and mental health and how it affects families. We are not only a product brand but a lifestyle brand that is looking to tell a story and bring change. We are still in the baby stage and have not even launched yet. We are now looking for a Content Strategist who can be the backbone behind our Content and help us to build a solid plan and strategy from scratch.
Our content is what will set us apart in the industry. We are looking for a freelance Content Strategist who can manage our storytelling, plan out our story and all our content. Make sure we become the go-to for meaningful, engaging, relatable content for parents. As our Content Strategist, you will be responsible for strategizing and planning out content, delegating writers based on content subjects and needs, put together project briefs, ensure content is properly edited, provide feedback to writers, create and maintain the content style and guide.
Ultimately, you will ensure our web content is on brand and adds value to our community.
Plan out the story we want to tell each month
Manage editorial calendar to ensure timely publication alongside Social Media Strategist
Assign content to writers
Manage content collaborations
Identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics
Proofread and edit written pieces before publication
Conduct keyword and SEO research to understand customers’ needs
Coordinate with marketing and design teams
Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
Review and update published content as needed
Create style guides that include setting guidelines for the tone, style, and voice of all brand content
With Operations Manager, measure and analyze what’s working and what isn’t with regard to the brand’s content marketing efforts
Proven work experience as a Content Strategist, Content Manager, or similar role
Experience in project management is a plus
Knowledge of Content Management Systems
Basic understanding of HTML and web publishing
Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools (e.g. Moz and Google Keyword Planner)
Experience using social media for business
Solid writing and editing skills in English
To apply please email us at [email protected]
- See More →