Are you a digitally savvy content creator that inspires action?
Do you love social media on the clock as much as you do off the clock? We’re looking for a content marketing & social media strategist with 3+ years of experience to join our talented team. You’ll manage client and internal projects across digital and social media channels working alongside super cool marketers, designers, and developers.
Join our merry band of marketing misfits. Carney is a dynamic creative agency delivering digital experiences that delight and convert. We work next door to a great hot dog shop and we’re dog-friendly, too.
Our dream candidate…
- Loves reading and researching all things marketing
- Is in tune with brands, trends, and beyond
- Has passion for good writing (a lot)
- Enjoys breaking through the noise as a content creator
- Can teach TikTok and Reels to elder millennials
- Constantly looking to improve self and others around
- Carries endless love for animals
- Experience developing multi-media content for social media, email, and blogs
- Experience planning, creating, and executing digital campaigns across web, email, and social
- Hands-on social media marketing, management, and listening experience driving growth and engagement
- Experience managing influencers and brand ambassador programs
- Experience creating content strategies for brands (both B2C and B2B)
- Ability to translate complex brand messages in ways that resonate with audiences on social
- Ability to gather actionable insights from reviewing and analyzing digital performance
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve tactical issues and manage multiple deadlines
Bonus points for:
- Photography and video editing skills
- Experience working with retail and direct-to-consumer brands
- Paid media experience (Google Ads, Paid Social, Influencers, and Content Partnerships)
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience
- A collaborative digital marketing agency working out of our office in Regent Square, Pittsburgh
- More interested in passion and intelligence than lists of acronyms
- The Creator of the Daily Carnage, a marketing newsletter with over 30,000 subscribers
- An awesome place to work
- Sweet benefits including healthcare, holidays, and unlimited paid-time-off
- Flexible work hours
- Hands-on experience with cutting edge brands
- In-office gym
If you’re ready to get started, send a cover letter, résumé, availability, and links to social accounts that you manage.
Freelance and offshore consultants will not be considered. No recruiters, please.
Job Type: Full-time