We are looking for a data-driven performance marketer to join our merry band of misfits at Carney.
This role on our marketing team will be responsible for developing, managing, and measuring organic and paid marketing efforts and gathering actionable insights to build and deploy high-performing campaigns for our clients.
Working alongside super cool marketers, designers, and developers, you will maximize results for paid channels like SEM, PPC, paid social, programmatic, and affiliate as well as test new channels to drive results for amazing B2B and B2C brands we work with.
Our dream candidate…
- Is deeply passionate about growth and performance marketing.
- Can visualize and tell great stories through data analysis.
- Is in tune with brands, trends, and beyond.
- Leaves no stones unturned when it comes to driving results.
- Constantly looking to improve self and others around.
How You’ll Spend Your Time:
- Be an end-to-end channel owner for paid campaigns which includes tracking, measurement, attribution, and optimization.
- Manage audiences, creatives, budget, and bidding strategies to increase efficiency, including technical setup of experiments and analysis of results.
- Manage SEM and PPC campaigns on Google and other relevant advertising platforms. Proactively find new channels and growth opportunities.
- Execute tests, collect, and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, SEM/PPC initiatives and other organic/paid campaigns by utilizing tools like Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
- Pull and analyze reports to evaluate performance, set and communicate CPA benchmarks, and translate insights into practical changes.
- Optimize landing pages for search engine and conversion rate optimization.
- Manage campaign budgets, estimate monthly costs, and reconcile discrepancies.
What Gets Us Excited About Your Application:
- Minimum 5+ years experience working in a similar role for a digital agency (or a blend of corporate and agency experience).
- Hands-on experience driving SEM, PPC, and paid social media strategies.
- Expertise in executing paid campaigns and handling multimillion marketing budgets across social, digital, and programmatic media.
- Solid understanding of demand generation, user acquisition, and conversion.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Tableau, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, etc.)
Skills We’re Looking For:
- Advanced knowledge in paid social advertising (i.e. LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Reddit etc.)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Analytical and data savvy marketer, comfortable with advanced Excel functions and analyzing large data sets.
- Up to date with the latest trends, best practices, and benchmarks in paid media.
- A deep understanding of Google ranking algorithm.
- Advanced working knowledge in key digital marketing platforms such as Salesforce, Pardot, HubSpot, Shopify, Klaviyo etc.
- Sweet benefits including healthcare, holidays, and UNLIMITED PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Hands-on experience with cutting edge brands
- Full time
- Remote (on-site available if you desire)
- From $70,000.00 per year
If you’re ready to get started, send a cover letter, résumé, availability, and a link to your portfolio.