Be in the Know
- Wanna work from home? Google Search is making it easier to find those WFH jobs.
- Walmart just opened the ‘store of the future.’ The IRL (Intelligent Retail Lab) is open for business in Levittown, New York.
- 54% of users have bought a product right after seeing it on Instagram according to a recent study.
- Surprise, Surprise! Facebook Stories hit 500m daily users. That accounts for about 1/3 of FB’s 1.56 billion users using Stories.
- Airbnb + Streaming Content? Yep. With a base of 500m users, why not?
Posts of the Week
Drink of the Week
Canned wine? You betcha. Today, we’re keeping it simple (and classy) with some Rose Bubbles from the folks at Union Wine Company in Oregon.
No, this isn’t sponsored. It’s just really dang good.
Acronym of the Week
Search Engine Results Page