Be in the Know
- Wanna work from home? Google Search is making it easier to find those WFH jobs.
- Walmart just opened the ‘store of the future.’ The IRL (Intelligent Retail Lab) is open for business in Levittown, New York.
- 54% of users have bought a product right after seeing it on Instagram according to a recent study.
- Surprise, Surprise! Facebook Stories hit 500m daily users. That accounts for about 1/3 of FB’s 1.56 billion users using Stories.
- Airbnb + Streaming Content? Yep. With a base of 500m users, why not?
- Aileen wants to know your go-to content calendar solution. Go!
- Christy is overwhelmed by SEMRush. Help a girl out.
- Where our FB ads experts ad? Elyse is running a campaign and needs your input.
- Should you post on social media every day? That is the question.
Posts of the Week
- Need some help with your next project? (via GenM)
- Increase your sales with conversion rate optimization. (via Moz)
- Easy professional resume templates. (via SwiftCV)
- How to use headings on your site. (via Yoast)
- Return your Amazon products to Kohl’s. (via TechCrunch)
Drink of the Week
Canned wine? You betcha. Today, we’re keeping it simple (and classy) with some Rose Bubbles from the folks at Union Wine Company in Oregon.
No, this isn’t sponsored. It’s just really dang good.
Acronym of the Week
Search Engine Results Page