Be in the Know
Top Posts of the Week
We’re so close to 10k members. Wow. Help us get there.
Here’s what went down this week:
- A lot of people are talking about the holiday Peloton ad. Join the convo here.
- Ashley says, “Weird request – but I’m on the hunt for cute, but professional uniform dresses my team wants to wear for trade shows. We are a tech company and the polo shirts we’ve historically had are not quite feminine enough for the women. I’d like to find something for the women that can be paired with something else for the men. Thoughts?”
- Taylor says, “Me again! I’m working on my 2020 Marketing Budget. The first budget I have ever done on my own. The president is asking for it to include my salary, marketing costs for each channel, cost of the product, cost of shipping, and then predicted sales. Is this normal? What do you include in your budget and does anyone have a good template?” Help Taylor out.
- Frankie says, “I’m looking for ideas on how to best present a handout of a business presentation to potential partners. Right now, we have a very nice, branded PowerPoint created, but my boss thinks the best idea is to print out every single page (over 30!), single-sided, and staple together.Help me come up with some creative ideas on making sure all the content is intact, but compressing the handout into a more eco-friendly, less intimidating packet? Thanks in advance!” Any ideas?
Drink of the Week
Here’s an acceptable beverage for the holiday season.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 lime, halved
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 c. sweetened cranberry juice
- 1 bottle champagne
- 12 fresh cranberries
- 4 small sprigs fresh rosemary
Recipe via Delish.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
“Eighty percent of success is showing up.”