Be in the Know
- A refreshing look at how brands are standing up for different causes
- Wish is stepping away from being the internet’s dollar store
- How will #influencer #ads be affected by a recession?
- Folgers isn’t content just being the best part of waking up, it wants to be cool, too
Your Marketing Automation Bootcamp
Mark your calendars! On December 6th-7th, Mention is hosting their annual “Work Your Flow” event.
Work Your Flow 2022 is a free marketing automation bootcamp brought to you by 10 digital marketing experts. Across two days of informative online sessions, it will show you how to apply different automation techniques to optimize all of your key digital marketing channels.
The jam-packed agenda includes:
- Automate Your Full-Cycle Social Media Management
- How to Foster an Automate-First Culture: Q&A Expert Panel
- Marketing Report Automation: Best Practices from 1,000 Agencies and In-house Marketers
- Online Reputation Management Automation
- How to Maximize eCommerce Store Profits via Automated Referral Programs
- Behavior & Data-Driven Marketing Automation Ideas
- Accelerate Growth through Marketing Automation Across the Customer Journey
- To Automate, or Not to Automate? Q&A Expert Panel
Speakers include experts from ActiveCampaign, Mention, Whatagraph, Wishpond, Referral Candy, and more.
This event is a must-attend if you’re a marketer, or lead a team of marketers, and you want to save precious human-hours by taking advantage of the latest marketing automation flows. Whether you’re a marketing decision maker, multi-channel marketer or specialized in one of the niches, there’s something to learn for everyone.
Register for free today!
Q for You
Automation for marketing can be a life saver and part of that can be automatic task completion. Free up your time with a tool like Workato. Workato is a single platform for integration and workflow automation.
It has the ability to connect apps across a wide range of business tasks and automate whole processes rather than just single jobs. Plus, it securely connects to cloud, on-premise databases, legacy apps, and more for protected company data. See how you could be reducing the amount of manual, tedious tasks in your everyday work.
You + Carney = Music to our Ears
Social media have you stumped? Can’t find your digital rhythm?
Sometimes you need a little guidance. Carney can get you started with a full digital audit and social media plan.
Let’s help you find a new voice for the new year!
Your Funky Flow Flock
Festivals aren’t for everyone. They’re crowded (reed: sticky and stinky), they’re expensive, and you may not even like all the music played there. Luckily, the age of technology brings events to our own living room, car, or any other space.
Primavera Sound is a huge international festival and will be broadcasting by Flow. Flow put out this ad that represents some of the artists performing with what their fans could look like. Distinct groups and characters are shown jamming out in this catchy and cool ad.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1949, Acme Boots