Top Posts of the Week
- Nursing Home Residents Recreate Classic Album Covers While in Lockdown – LOOK
- As Advertisers Leave Facebook, Disney Could Benefit
- Influencer Marketing: What Is It and How to Build a Solid Strategy
- YouTube Provides Tips on How to Create More Inclusive Content [Infographic]
What We Learned
Monday: Social Media Examiner went over visual design for non-designers. Four tips to keep in mind when focused on design are stick to elements of your template, switch like for like, incorporate contrast, and size matters.
Tuesday: SEMrush talked about influencer marketing – what it is and how to build a solid strategy.
- Have a clear understanding of what will or will not work by setting SMART goals.
- Define a target audience and make sure it aligns with the influencer before you form a partnership.
- Identify your campaign messaging that closely aligns with goals.
- Don’t begin negotiations with influencers without setting a budget.
Wednesday: Content Marketing Institute shared how to perfect the one-on-one interview. Lob the first question, deviate from the script, consider unusual questions that probe, and appreciate the role of silence.
Thursday: AdEspresso discussed how to optimize your social media profiles for local search.
- Always include location data in your profiles.
- Add location-oriented keywords in your content.
- Use location-based hashtags.
- Create sister accounts if you have different branches.
Leah asked, “Recommendations on an AFFORDABLE stock footage site?”
Tara is wondering, “What recommendations do you have for a video editing program? I’ve been asked to do a couple short videos for work but I’m a newbie to creating/editing videos.”
Jenn wrote, “Hi all! I love a good marketing graphic. Especially to educate clients. What are your favorite graphics? or infographics?”
Kelly wants to know, “Anyone on here know a lot about Google Data Studio? When you were a beginner, what were the videos and resources you found especially helpful?”
Dark 'n' Stormy Cocktail
- 2 fluid ounces dark rum
- 4 fluid ounces ginger beer
- 1/2 cup ice
- Combine rum and ginger beer in an old-fashioned glass. Add ice and stir.
Recipe from Allrecipes
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1948, Oscar Mayer
Like a Kinder Surprise, but better.
Tweets that include links are ___% more likely to be retweeted.