Do Ya Know?
Top Posts of The Week
- A new survey finds that B2B buyers rely on search but don’t trust SaaS companies.
- Check out the pop-up Pepsi 125 Diner in NYC.
- Here’s how the pros behind big brands adapt to the rise and fall of new social media platforms.
- Amazon has introduced AI image generation to spice up your ads.
What We Learned
Monday: Wordstream digs into the 5 most common pitfalls of setting your Google Ads location targeting.
Tuesday: If you want to make a splash, consider alternative strategies—like ambush, undercover, ambient, and experiential marketing.
Wednesday: Advertising Week New York concluded last week, and these are the 7 takeaways re: influencer marketing from Marketing Brew’s Katie Hicks.
Thursday: Decking the halls and overhauling the strategic decks? Here are the key takeaways from the 2023 Deloitte Holiday Retail Survey.
Corine shared: “Looking at a client’s site, the 404 Page is the 4th most visited page. I’m trying to figure out what’s happening.”
Kirsten asked, “Best online platform for sending and tracking corporate e-vites for events?”
Kathy asked, “Just got a notice of price increase for Hootsuite for a single user. What are you all using that makes sense for a solo practitioner?”
Kailey asked, “B2B marketers – are you using LinkedIn newsletters?”
Join The Club
Sponsor The Daily Carnage and turn heads.
- Tactical blog content, whitepapers, reports
- Tools, apps, webinars, conferences
- Sponsored community polls
And more. Try us.
Black Light Lemonade
- 3 cups tonic water
- 1½ cups lemonade
- 1½ cups sparkling water
- Combine tonic water, lemonade, and sparkling water in a large pitcher.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve in clear glasses under a blacklight.
Recipe by Mind Over Munch
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
Did Ya Know?
Maybe it’s the “gradual dread fatigue” of a chaotic adolescence, or maybe it’s a maximalist response to the millennial pink minimalism of yesteryear, but there’s no doubt about it: Gen Z loves the surreal.