Sending Positive Vibes
- Greta Thunberg Named Time’s 2019 Person Of The Year
- Fashion Student Makes ‘Memory Bears’ for Grieving Folks From the Clothing Of Their Deceased Loved Ones
- World’s First Community of 3D Printed Homes is Set to House Mexico’s Poorest Families
- ‘World’s first fully-electric commercial flight takes off
If you’re like us, the workweek is constant hustling for deadlines and projects. We decided to shake things up a little today with some positive, feel-good news.
Top Posts of the Week
- 7 Tech CEOs Share Marketing Trends And Predictions For 2020 (via Forbes)
- How to create UTM tags (+ free builder!) (via Flywheel)
- Away CEO is Stepping Down in Light of Reports of Toxic Culture (via TechCrunch)
- 7 Ways to Find Readers and Subscribers When No One Knows You Yet (via copyblogger)
- Ahref’s Site Explorer combines 3 powerful SEO tools in one interface (via Ahrefs)
Y’all we made it over 10K members in the Facebook group!
Here’s what’s been happening this week
- Sarah says, “ISO a good marketing conference to attend next year. I’ve gone to the Content Marketing Conference for the last two years and it’s been pretty good, but wondering if there’s something else my team should try.” Any suggestions?
- May posted about Canva introducing video editing. The majority is pretty pumped about it. Where do you stand?
- Jenni wants to know “if links should open in a new window? The internet seems divided on the issue.” Advice?
- Sierra asks, “So, I’m launching my company’s Instagram on January 1st. Any tips for b2b marketing on that platform, especially a new account? (For some reason, our old social media person thought we should focus on Pinterest instead. We’re a b2b HR company. 🙃” Who has a tip?
Shout out to Jenna Celmer – One of this week’s top contributors!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Drink of the Week
Just spent a solid hour looking at winter cocktails for you lovely people…🍷
Winter Red Wine Sangria
What you’ll need:
- 1 750 ml bottle Red wine
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 ounces Orange juice
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 2 Cloves
- 1 Star anise
- 1 ounces Grand Marnier
- 1 Grapefruit, sliced
- 1 Orange, sliced
- 1 Apple sliced
- 1 cup Grapefruit sparkling water
- 1 cup Fresh cranberries, optional
- 1 cup Pomegranate seeds, optional
How to make it:
Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Serve over ice.
Recipe via Homemade Interest
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1956, The A.1. Sauce company
“I’m not special or gifted. I just keep getting back up”