Be in the Know
- These were some of the most unbelievable logo fails of 2022.
- Is microlearning the future of employee training and professional development?
- Everyone’s talking about generative AI. Here’s an explainer for artificial intelligence buzzwords.
- Take a look back at the best (and worst) of Google Ad updates in 2022.
Demystifying the TikTok Algo
It’s the fastest growing social media platform of our time with the highest engagement rates per post. In Q3 of 2022, TikTok surpassed 1 billion monthly active users. The “For You Page” (FYP)—a curated feed of videos hyper-tailored to user interests and behaviors—is no small part of that success (and controversy). So how do you make the TikTok algorithm work for you and your brand?
- Try a CTA. When a user interacts positively with your content (posting a comment, liking a video, following your account, or simply watching the content through), the algorithm is sure to show them more of the same—and bring them back to you. Encouraging users to interact positively can pay off.
- TikTok SEO. TikTok video information includes sounds, captions, hashtags, overlays, and video descriptions. It’s no secret that brands can hop on a viral sound to reach a wider audience, but the small stuff counts too. Experts recommend conducting keyword research on the platform to optimize your description. Plus, captions are a non-negotiable if you want to max visibility.
Check out Search Engine Land’s tips for going viral on TikTok, plus some debunked myths about what does and doesn’t work on the app.
Q for You
Interactive CX > everything. Stonly meets your customer’s unique needs with engaging step-by-step guides, customized with relevant and personalized media. With beautiful design, no-code implementation, a myriad of integrations, and a unified platform for every customer experience touchpoint, Stonly will help you stand out.
Hot & Fresh ☕
We love serving up a hot cup of day-making tools and techniques for our readers, first thing.
Do you have something to bring to the table?
Hit us up to see what sponsorship options we have for your content.
Real Ones Only 💯
Fake bomb, fake glass, fake dead guy. Hollywood’s smoke and mirrors make for an action-packed good time.
But when it comes to the medications you order online, you expect 100% real. Safe.Pharmacy has partnered with actor Danny Trejo to share their medication verification system, so you can protect yourself from bad meds.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1959, Diamond Crystal Salt