Be in The Know
- Threads is working on API, which will enable post scheduling.
- Instagram added some new features for Reminder Ads, like the option for in-story placement.
- Personalization will get that much harder for marketers once Chrome allows opt-in IP address protection.
- Take a look behind the fake out-of-home trend.
Blogs Rank High in SERPs, Study Finds
A new study has found that the top 5 Google search positions are most often occupied by blog content. It makes a lot of sense, too—blogs are useful to consumers and they tend to adhere to SEO best practices.
Based on the data, the report offers these recommendations:
- Make sure your blog content is designed to address your audience’s needs, interests, and problems.
- Don’t let quality slip. Consistent cadence and strong writing informed by data yield results.
- Put your analytics to use in order to align your content with search behaviors and user intent.
- Refresh your content regularly to stay relevant and well ranked.
Check out the full report by Brightedge Research.
Q for You
It only takes 10 minutes to get your multilingual website up and running. Weglot is built to integrate with your site’s tech and automatically detect content—including metadata—to be translated. Manage your translation team collaboratively, order professional translations, and get more traffic with multilingual SEO. You glotta love it.
Quick: What do Robert De Niro and Asa Butterfield have in common, other than the acting thing? They both eat food and go places. Which, for Uber One, is all the common ground anyone needs to share for a beautiful friendship. Watch the unlikely pair warm up to each other over takeout containers and Uber rides.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past