Quick! No Googling.
Top Posts of the Week
What We Learned
Monday: Are TV commercials still worth it? Marketing Evolution broke down how TV ads have evolved and the TV advertising trends to know for your media strategy. Hint: Phones + programmatic ads have everything to do with it.
Tuesday: When it comes to launching any product or service, you need a game plan to announce it. HubSpot gave the run down to a successful go-to-market strategy. PLUS, they give you all the steps for optimizing after launch.
SHARE IT: bit.ly/CarnageColors
Join the Conversation
Val posted, “Writing real estate copy is an art form. How do you gently disclose the man in the basement in this buy it sight unseen home? I feel like this should be a challenge for Marketing 101 students. (with this gem.)”
Abby asked, “What mass email platform do you use? We’ve been having a lot of MailChimp emails not reach people. We’re assuming it’s to do with companies’ firewalls as it’s mostly an issue with business addresses.”
Kait wrote, “Does anyone know of a service or professional who can bulk edit a set of photos somewhat quickly (like, ~3,000 photos)?”
Jenn posted, “Hi! Looking for recommendations for a few items:
– Companies that make Influencer boxes or mock ups
– Best place for stickers (both die cut and sticker sheets)
– Influencer box insert examples.
Thanks in advance!”
Springtime Strawberry Shandy 🍓
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 6 ounces vodka
- 4 cans light lager beer
- In a blender add frozen strawberries and simple syrup.
- Squeeze half of a lemon over the strawberries.
- Add vodka.
- Cover the blender and blend about 1 – 2 minutes until smooth.
- Pour the strawberry mixture into a pitcher or mason jar.
- Fill glasses with beer.
- Pour about 1/2 cup of the strawberry mixture over the back of a spoon slowly over each beer.
- Serves 4
Recipy by Miss in the Kitchen
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1971, American Motors
[Your Brand Here]
[Your cool content here]
The Daily Carnage is a newsletter for marketers looking for the best tools, freshest news, and top strategies. Do you have a piece, platform, or tool that would help our readers with that? Let’s here it!
We have several options for sponsored spots. Show us your best stuff!