Be in The Know
- The Bing chatbot will soon enable paid links within AI-generated responses to search results.
- Meta Verified is coming. The blue badge comes with the promise of increased visibility and support.
- Twitter (allegedly) will charge users for two-factor authentication.
- Better safe than sorry. Here’s a brief on social media influencer disclosure requirements.
5 Social Media Don’ts
We share a lot about what you should be doing on your social channels. Let’s shake things up with 5 things you shouldn’t do:
- Don’t Expect Instant Results. Social media is about relationship-building, which requires sustained effort over time.
- Don’t Take Haters Personally. Address genuine concerns, of course. But when it comes to the trolls, stay focused on your goals and your true audience.
- Don’t Focus on Vanity Metrics. You know what matters more than your follower count? The rate at which your content is resonating with your audience and sparking conversation.
- Don’t Ignore Comments. Social media marketing is a two-way street built on authentic connection between brands and consumers. Jump in.
- Don’t Be Overly Promotional. Forsake the hard sell. People follow brands that provide value to their feed and their lives. Build trust by entertaining, empathizing with, and engaging your audience.
For the full list of 24 Social Media Do’s and Don’ts, visit Angie Gensler’s blog.
Smash or Pass
Cloud Campaign’s white-label social media management software for agencies is brandable and scalable, allowing you to schedule content, enable drip automations, move through approval processes efficiently, and generate easy-to-read data reports with one click.
Noodles & Company’s new spot is aimed at adventurous foodies who are sentimental about first times. Like this guy, who carries around a scrapbook full of polaroids featuring him and his new favorite foods. If you wear a locket with your first Wisconsin mac and cheese inside, “you get it.”
Ads from the PastAds from the Past