Be in The Know
- If TikTok spontaneously disappears, we’ll meet you over at Lemon8.
- Modern life is strange! Watch King Charles III be presented with a Burger King crown.
- This is how Google catches fake local business reviews.
- Buzzfeed is demonstrating how NOT to use AI for content.
4 Key Components to a Winning Audio Ad
Boost recall on your radio and podcast ads with these 4 essential components.
- Sonic branding. Super sticky auditory stimuli—from short but catchy sound logos to entire brand anthems and iconic taglines—is the most effective way to improve brand recognition.
- Music. Ads with on-brand songs, melodies, and jingles are more memorable than those without, driving purchase intent, recall, and enthusiasm.
- Voice. Ask not “who?” but “how many?” Interestingly, ads that utilize multiple voices and two-way banter perform better than those with just one voice actor.
- Messaging. The key? Get your brand name in the script 4 or more times. Plus, think of this disclaimer boilerplate as an extra creative space. Bonus: aim for :30 in length, unless you’re in the retail industry, which does better at :15.
Check out the full study at Audacity.
Smash or Pass 👍/ 👎
Campaign URL Builder
Use Google’s Campaign URL Builder to add campaign parameters—like source, medium, and name—to URLs in order to measure Custom Campaigns within your Google Analytics accounts.
Hot Dog Szn
Happy return to baseball season to all who celebrate. MLB’s new wide-ranging campaign bites back at the “baseball is boring” sentiment with spots like this one, featuring some truly out-of-left-field hot dog toppings.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past