Be in The Know
- After complaints, Google is testing links in Search Generative Experience snapshots.
- Meta is developing chatbots with over 30 different personas to choose from.
- HOKA launched a high-impact 3D billboard in NYC to promote the Mach X.
- It might be time to pay attention to Uber’s ad network.
How to Leverage Human Experience for SEO
Google’s Search Generative Experience, which uses AI to provide conversational, personalized search results, prioritizes individual perspectives, insights, and first-hand experiences.
Late last year, Google added an additional “E” to its E-E-A-T credibility guidelines, to include: Experience, Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness.
In order to build trust and establish authority, marketers will need to:
- Collaborate with industry experts to create and expand your brand’s presence through their expertise.
- Build expert profiles to highlight the expertise and credentials of individuals within your organization who have valuable insights to share.
- Leverage user-generated content to bring images, reviews, testimonials, and feedback into your SEO strategy.
- Utilize real stories and case studies to demonstrate the impact and value of products or services.
- Use video and social media to showcase real human experiences.
- Actively engage in conversations with your audience across channels.
Learn more about how SGE is expected to reshape SEO strategies on the Carney blog.
Q for You
Copy Selected Links
This Chrome (and Firefox) extension comes in handy when your spreadsheet has a column for linked article titles, but you want to add a column with the full URLs, too. Typically, you’d need to right-click and copy each URL into a new cell, but Copy Selected Links lets you do this all in one step.
Get Ready for SGE
Webinar: Register for “Navigating SEO and AI: Future-Proofing Search Marketing in the Generative AI Era,” hosted by The Daily Carnage on August 9 at 1:00 p.m. EST.
No Worries If Not
Shaving brand Billie has launched a hilarious and real-life board game for women. “No Worries If Not” takes you and your friends on a journey across “Burnout Blvd” and “Smile More St” with the hopes of someday reaching “Everyone’s Happy, No One’s Mad Land.”
And yeah, you can buy the game.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past