Do Ya Know?
Top Posts of The Week
- Here’s how inflation has affected affiliate marketing.
- Here are some of the best brand redesigns of winter 2023.
- Get on the waitlist for Google’s BARD AI Chatbot.
- Instagram is launching two new ad options for ya: Reminder Ads and ads in search results.
What We Learned
Monday: Take your marketing skills to the next level and learn from the industry’s best at Iterable’s virtual marketing conference, Activate Summit, on April 18 and 19, 2023.
Tuesday: If your target audience is represented by one of Reddit’s highly engaged niche communities, consider these 9 Reddit ad formats to expand your reach and make an impact.
Wednesday: Retail media is experiencing explosive growth. Here are 4 myths about this market to keep in mind so you don’t fall for providers that overpromise and underdeliver.
Thursday: Successful writers in any genre practice these 3 healthy habits: read strategically, take notes, and start conversations. Get the scoop from this comprehensive guide to online writing.
Join The Conversation
Mandy polled: “Do you primarily use UA or GA4 now at your job?”
Lauren asked, “Who is still advertising on Twitter?”
Nicole asked, “What’s the best platform for posting events in multiple cities?”
Anastasia asked, “Mentors, how did you find a mentee? Are there any tips you can share to find a candidate who you genuinely feel you can be a resource for?”
Can we show ya something cool real quick? The team at Carney was stoked to work with Redwire Space, an iconic brand with a portfolio of technology that has supported 50+ years of space flight.
To help communicate earth orbit as the next frontier in services and manufacturing, we designed expansive graphics that showcase their unparalleled legacy.
You can check out the goods on our Behance. 🚀
Rhubarb Basil Cocktail
- 3 basil leaves, rolled and cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons rhubarb purée
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- Club soda
- Put the basil in the bottom of a glass and press with the back of a spoon to bruise slightly.
- Add the rhubarb purée and stir.
- Add vodka and ice cubes and top with club soda.
- Garnish with a basil leaf.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
Did Ya Know?
In January of 2007, Steve Jobs unveiled Apple’s iPhone in San Francisco, prophetically naming it a “revolutionary and magical product.” The iPhone would become available to customers six months later. The rest is history.