Be in The Know
11 Google Ads Hacks for PPC
Supercharge your PPC campaign on Google Ads with these 10 hacks:
- Enhance relevance by mastering the art of single keyword ad groups.
- Employ ad extensions wherever possible to be more prominent and engaging.
- Optimize and adjust bids by device to meet your users where they’re at.
- Schedule your ads for peak performance when your target audience is most active.
- Refine your ad’s location targeting so you can exclude irrelevant areas and bid for others more aggressively.
- Use dynamic keyword insertion to let Google tailor your message for optimal relevance.
- Implement remarketing lists for search ads (RLSA) so you can bid aggressively for high-value users.
- Experiment with different match types to find the most effective strategy for your campaign.
- Use negative keywords along with the positive to save your budget.
- A/B test everything to collect data for insights.
Check out Entrepreneur to drill down through each hack.
Q for You
Love ya, LinkedIn, but the UI is getting a little cluttered.
If you feel the same, you can install the Minimal LinkedIn extension to clean up your feed and remove ads, for free. So you can get back to clapping at everyone’s “I’m thrilled to announce…” posts.
Join the club.
Sponsor an issue of The Daily Carnage to get your tactic or tool in front of our growing community of marketers.
Actor Taika Waititi takes time out of filming “Our Flag Meets Death” to face off with his real-life stunt double, Jade Daniels, in this lengthy promo for New Zealand tourism.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past