Top Posts of the Week
What We Learned
CROOW talked about aligning your business and sharing the Strategy Map from their free eBook, Level Up: Management Secrets to Create an Agile and Growing Services Organization.
- Define Your Mission.
- Set the Vision.
- Establish Core Values.
Ahrefs covered How to Use & Reduce Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC). How to use CAC is in relation to LTV (Customer Lifetime Value) and in isolation for performance ad channels. How to reduce your CAC is, you guessed it, by mixing your paid and organic content strategically.
Appuces gave the low-down on the 3 ingredients to a successful push notification strategy. They are:
- Personalizing push notification Content
- Aligning messaging with in-app content
- Leading users to in-app value
Hootsuite’s Ad Espresso explained the latest about Facebook’s Algorithm along with Ranking Signals and Tips. This included understanding ranking signals, Facebook’s 4 algorithm news feed ranking factors, 2021 updates, and some key tips for engaging your audience.
Join the Conversation
Elena asked, “Anyone have advice on running an Instagram live event? Any advice or resources are greatly appreciated. Thanks! #seekingadvice”
Julie posted, “Who have you seen doing awesome with videos for their brand.”
Meghan said, “You guys…. another update. Can this get any better?? Also, perfect brand alignment Josh Cellars!”
Michael wrote, “Anyone want to have a convo about how as marketers we can be demonstrating ROI.”
Do you have your own piece of content or a tool that would help readers of The Daily Carnage with everyday tasks? We have all sorts of sponsorships available for you to show off your best work. Hit us up!
Blackberry Mint Gimlet
(we’re on a gin kick)
- 4 limes
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 2-3 mint leaves
- 4 fresh blackberries
- 2 oz gin
- Top with a splash of soda water
- Cut citrus fruits into quarters (set aside several 1/4 inch slices for garnish).
- Muddle lemons and limes in shaker until mixed, add fresh mint and continue to muddle together
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of honey and 2 oz of gin to shaker
- Shake contents and pour over ice into each glass
- Cut fresh blackberries in half and add to mixed cocktail in each glass
- Top with splash of soda water, add garnish of citrus slices and mint leaves
Recipe from Alyssa Ponticello
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
___% of all online interactions start with a search engine.