Q for You
Be In The Know
Amazing Instagram Stories Examples (With Tips & Tricks to Copy)
What better way to tell your brand story than with Instagram Stories.
AdEspresso’s latest blog tackles IG Story Ads. We’re skipping the how-to and focusing on the examples and brilliant tips. Let’s take our Story campaigns to the next level, shall we?
Tip 1: 4 Qs to answer for killer headline and copy messaging.
- Is this useful – do people see the value in it?
- Is this unique – does it promise a unique benefit?
- Is this urgent – does it lead the audience to act now?
- Is this ultra-specific? – does it quickly address why someone should swipe up?
For example, The Daily Harvest shared this message, “Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are covered. Worry about fewer things. — Swipe Up for $25 off”
Rather than sharing prices or the latest flavors, The Daily Harvest understands consumers are stressed and the response is any time of day we got you when you need a meal.
Tip 2: Create a sense of exclusivity or luxury.
Curiosity kills the cat, right? Building a sense of suspense or keeping your fans on their toes can encourage engagement like nothing else. Take the luxury strategy, for instance.
Make your fans feel your product or service is just for them by giving exclusive offers, providing loyalty perks, presenting a limited-time offer, or expanding on personalized experiences.
Tip 3: The sound of silence is your friend.
40% of your audience will watch your IG Stories in silent mode so mastering the sound-off environment is key. How can you accomplish this? Use bold headlines, powerful imagery, and animations that draw viewers in.
We’re leaving it with a few honorable mention tips, but there’s more involved in Adespresso’s blog:
- Delivering a slew of lovely products in rapid succession
- Using keen narrative techniques
- Making everyday moments more exciting with video editing tools
In the interest of becoming masters of IG Stories, we came across this intriguing tool – Easil gives you the ability to create branded or episodic content for Instagram stories. Plus, there’s a free version!
Here’s a bit of what you can expect from Easil:
- Get access to 3500+ on-trend templates that can be edited with a few clicks.
- Easily resize and repurpose templates for social media, posters, banners, menus, infographics, GIFs, and more.
- Automatically pull colors from images with the Color Palette Generator to get the right colors every time.
- Give your whole team can access to brand assets like branded fonts, colors, logos, or imagery.
Some things people just cannot stand. Literally. When trying to prop up a phone up against something in order to have a hands free video call, the phone may indifferently succumb to gravity’s wishes.
Heineken knows that there are various technical hiccups that make connecting with each other difficult, but they affirm that connecting virtually is indeed the proper way to connect. Whether your phone falls on your face as you hold it above you or you go flailing about the house for the best wifi signal: you’re doing it right.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
“For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.”