Carnies – We are a massive community of marketers with distinct minds and voices. We help and learn from each other in a world that’s hard to keep up. We share, we vent, and we laugh together. And, we love you dearly for making our days brighter.
We all have hopes and dreams about what 2021 will look like. We want it to come strong, and rather quickly. For the Daily Carnage team, that means delivering better content, forming kickass partnerships and launching awesome experiences for you to enjoy. We are ready to take things up a notch, and we’ve put together a survey for you to help us do better and more.
Now, go ahead and make our moms proud. 👇
Top Posts of the Week
- How to Be Productive in Winter – 11 Tips From Marketing Experts [Infographic]
- Instagram is Letting Advertisers Create Posts With Users’ Accounts
- 20 Super-Festive December Marketing Ideas to Try This Month
- 4 Steps to Creating a Winning Paid Social Campaign [Infographic]
What We Learned
Monday: Convince & Convert provided Five Steps to Generating & Converting More Leads in 2021 and Beyond.
- Start Building Sustainable Customer Relationships
- Match Your Content to Customers’ Expectations
- Customize Returning Users’ Experience
- Create and Market More Videos
- Create More Engaging Landing Pages
Tuesday: Wordstream gave us 20 Super-Festive December Marketing Ideas to Try This Month. These include: join in on Free Shipping Day, don’t forget Hanukkah, and host or participate in a toy drive.
Wednesday: Agorapulse laid out some SEO Writing Hacks to Boost Your Social Media. Focus on writing great captions, tagging & featuring people with higher SEO rankings than your own, and making everything shoppable.
Thursday: ProBlogger dove into 8 Effective Ways to Wrap up Your Blog Posts. Conclude your posts by summing up your message, asking a question, asking the reader to share your post, or giving your reader more of the same.
Join The Conversation
Heather wrote, “Just a quick question — have anyone’s clients (or heck, even you) used a Chatbot that they really love?”
Katie posted, “I’m currently working on a new capabilities statement for my org. Wanted to see if anyone wanted to share their one sheets and capabilities sheets as examples in the comments below!”
Shannon wants to know, “Do you know of any place that can provide fancy gift baskets, shipped directly to the employee’s home address that can get it there before Christmas?”
Alexandra asked, “…what are everyone’s biggest digital marketing resolutions for 2021?”
Grapefruit Cardamom Gin Fizz
- 2 oz Rosemary syrup (recipe below)
- 3 oz Cardamom infused gin (recipe below)
- 1/2 cup Grapefruit juice
- Splash of prosecco, chilled
- Rosemary sprigs
- Grapefruit peel, for garnish
Cardamom Infused Gin and Rosemary Syrup
- 1 cup Gin
- 6 Cardamom pods
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 2 Rosemary sprigs
- In a small jar with an airtight lid add gin and cardamom pods. Seal and store for 24 hours.
- To make the rosemary simple syrup, bring sugar, water and 2 rosemary sprigs to a simmer in a small saucepan until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely. Remove the rosemary and use right away, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- To make the cocktail pour rosemary syrup, infused gin and grapefruit juice over ice in a cocktail mixer and shake to combine.
- Using a strainer, divide the mixture in two glasses filled with fresh ice.
- Top with prosecco and garnish with a sprig of rosemary and a grapefruit peel. Cheers!
Recipe from The Modern Proper
Ads from the PastAds from the Past