Be in the Know
- Netflix may be adding ads to their platform (!) as they also work on curbing password sharing
- Speaking of streaming, Roku is offering more options for original content and marketers
- Miller High Life has partnered with Tie Bar to release Miller wedding season merch
- Check out the latest updates to Instagram’s ranking algorithm
56 Email Content + Copywriting Tips For 2022
Tips, tricks, tactics, and tools. That’s what we love in The Daily Carnage. You know the phrase “more than one way to skin a cat” (we’re not saying we like it)? Well, same goes for emails. There are a lot of different approaches you can take for copy and your email content.
It’s all about finding balance. Here is what happens if you don’t have friendliness, personalization, and facts working together:
Snov.io is a CRM-focused tool that also has a pretty cool blog for leads, conversions, and email. They put together 56 tips on writing email copy! That’s a big list, so we wanted to give you our top 5:
- Write how you talk: Always read your copy out loud, use colloquial language, and imagine that you are talking to the person face-to-face to make it read more genuine.
- Use questions: This is a proven method to catch attention, increase engagement, and push the recipient to read more.
- Play with punctuation: See if your message can be broken up so your eyes and brain can easily get through the text by reading with visual interest throughout.
- Always think positive: Replace potentially negative words with alternatives like “other” instead of “wrong” or “pocket-sized/compact” instead of “small.”
- Use others’ words: Stats, case studies, testimonials, and reviews are powerful things. Use them where you can!
Check out the full list on Snov.io’s blog!
Q for You
Automate Your Best On-Brand Copy
Brand consistency can deliver a 23% revenue increase over brands that lack it. So, how do you know for sure when you are achieving brand voice consistency in your content and copy? You don’t…until now.
OnBrand from Pluralytics is the language intelligence platform powered by AI that takes the guesswork out of hitting your brand voice. It shows you how copy is likely to connect with your target audience and scores your messaging against your best brand voice benchmarks.
Pluralytics is offering Daily Carnage readers a FREE two-month trial (no credit card required) to their groundbreaking, AI-powered message testing platform and their Facebook brand analytics dashboard.
See for yourself if your posts are off or OnBrand!
We’re Separating :)
FC Home & Deco is showing us not all separations should be hard. They created a “Friendly Breakup” collection of modular furniture pieces that separate and come together easily. That way if you break up, you don’t have to mediate over the furniture. Just split it down the middle!
Ads from the PastAds from the Past