Be in the Know
- YouTube officially rolls out changes to children’s content following FTC settlement
- Uber customers in Las Vegas will be able to use the app to ride the public bus
- Tumblr is rolling out an internet literacy initiative to help combat misinformation and cyberbullying
- Amazon partners with India’s second-largest retailer to sell its goods online
A Complete SEO Checklist: 21-Point List Explained
topic: search engine optimization
Business to Community wants to take you from zero to SEO hero. To cover the majority of this hefty checklist, we’re jumping right into it today.
- Install an SEO plugin. If your site is on WordPress, you gotta go with Yoast SEO.
- Sitemap creation. Let search engines know what to crawl and what not to crawl.
- Get Google analytics. If you’re after accurate data, Google is as close as you can possibly get.
- Setting up Google search console. The advantage becomes manually submitting URLs to Google, validating errors and mobile-friendliness, sitemap submission, and more.
- Find your target keyword. Optimizing site pages or blog articles with target keywords can bring higher-intent traffic to your site.
- Understand searchers’ intent. Use Ubersuggest to find related terms or questions that you can write about.
- Have a user-friendly permalink structure. Make it easy for searchers to quickly understand what the page is about. Search engines will reward you with improved rank.
- Change title and meta description. Take care of the user. Be thoughtful, relevant, and minimal in your titles and meta descriptions.
- Header tag structure. Keep content organized.
- Internal & external linking. Gain authority with link building.
- Use schema markup. This method doesn’t always make sense to use but the main benefit is indirectly influencing page visibility.
Alrighty, we’re leaving the remaining 10 points of this checklist to you. Smash the button if SEO optimization is on your to-do list this year.
It’s true, we like to get our jam on at the office. Who doesn’t?
Sometimes tho, searching for a killer work playlist takes away from doing actual work. Worse yet, when you find the perfect song all ya wanna do is dance. Sound familiar? We gotta solution for ya – Noisli!
Noisli has a set of sounds that help you improve focus and boost productivity. Mix different sounds like birds chirping, wind, and even white noise to create the perfect environment.
If you’re like our team and need to have something playing in the background while you work, Noisli is a must!
What we're listening to🎧
All People are Tax People
Everyday life can be taxing, but taxes shouldn’t be.
People can be pretty darn complex. From mastering the perfect ironing technique to building the ultimate backyard roller coaster, we all have our own skill sets that make us unique.
But as tax season looms ahead, many of us get stressed as we frantically search within ourselves for any shred of competency that will ease the filing burden.
Thankfully, Intuit Turbotax gives us just the tools we need to master yet another complexity in our lives so we can focus more on other things.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1960s, Sanka Instant Coffee
“Be where the world is going.”