Be in The Know
- Google is testing the ability to ask follow up questions in the Search Generative Experience, among other features.
- Is the party over for first-generation social media users?
- A “For You” inspired feed is coming to YouTube.
- Morning Consult’s “2024 Corporate Activism Guide” is here just in time for election season.
Increase Signup Confirmations with “Sniper Links”
According to Litmus and Mailchimp, 27 to 61% of new users won’t confirm their email after sign up, due to:
- Friction in the onboarding process.
- Pesky spam folders.
- Distraction from their inboxes.
So, how can you get users to focus and confirm on the spot? Enter: Sniper Links.
- Add a personalized shortcut to your “confirm email” page based on the email address they’ve just entered (i.e. “Open Gmail”).
- Tweak that shortcut URL to include parameters that simulate a search query, resulting in an inbox that displays only your confirmation email, even if it landed in the spam folder. No distractions.
Check out the interactive case study by Growth.Design to see the magic.
Q for You
Formless by Typeform
“Is this the right place?”
…And that’s the extent of a traditional 404 page’s helpfulness. But what if it could guide users back to what they’re looking for on your site with a little help from an AI chatbot? Use the Formless conversation builder to set a tone of voice, welcome and end screen, conversation path, and visuals to answer users’ questions and keep them from leaving.
Order a Train
Did you know you can book a train with Uber in the UK? Yeah, most people in the UK didn’t either. Uber’s hoping to build awareness with this ridiculous interaction between an unsuspecting conductor and an eager Uber user.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past