Join our merry band of marketing misfits.
We’re looking for a visual designer who can conceptualize and produce exceptional designs for digital platforms across websites, applications, social media, and advertising channels.
Working alongside super cool marketers, designers, and developers, you will address creative needs for our clients with attention to detail and project requirements and consistently deliver high-quality work that meets and exceed expectations.
- You are experienced in designing websites, landing pages, social, email, and advertising content.
- You know what kind of designs engage and convert across different platforms.
- You are up to date with the latest digital design and marketing best practices.
- You are well organized to manage projects and tasks across different clients and mediums.
- You can deliver quality work under tight deadlines.
- You have diverse skills and interests such as illustrations, animations, branding, or 3D design.
- 2+ years of experience in digital design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- A strong understanding of website design, responsibility, and accessibility best practices
- Experienced in digital advertising design
- A portfolio demonstrating a passion for digital design, a mastery of online visual communication and animation skills
- A friendly and level-headed vibe, communicating with clients and stakeholders at all levels with ease
Bonus points for:
- Have chops for one or more of the following: illustrations, branding, 3D design.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Client management/collaboration experience
- Sweet benefits including healthcare, holidays, and unlimited paid-time-off
- Flexible work hours
- Hands-on experience with cutting edge brands
- Full time
- Remote (on-site available if you desire)
- $45,000 to $75,000 (based on experience and skills)
If you’re ready to get started, send a cover letter, résumé, availability, and a link to your portfolio.
Freelance and offshore consultancies will not be considered. No recruiters, please.