Join our merry band of marketing misfits.
Every day is something new when designing projects for our agency clients in SpaceTech, EdTech, and FinTech.
Carney is a dynamic creative agency headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. We’re nimble and quick, acting as an extension of our clients’ team to deliver stellar digital experiences that delight and convert. We work next door to a great hot dog shop and we’re dog-friendly, too.
We’re looking for a visual designer who can conceptualize, develop, and produce exceptional design for digital and social-first campaigns as well as have a knack for website design. You know what kind of designs convert on channels like Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, and YouTube. You are able to bring content to life through email and web design, all while working under tight deadlines to produce quality digital design materials that support our client’s needs.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing design
- Proficient in Adobe creative suite and Figma
- Stellar digital advertising design knowledge (e.g. specs + best practices)
- An understanding of website design and accessibility best practices
- A friendly and level-headed vibe, communicating with clients and stakeholders at all levels with ease
- A portfolio demonstrating a passion for digital design and a mastery of online visual communication
- Animation skills
Bonus points for:
- A basic understanding of digital marketing strategy
- Illustration chops
- 3D design
- A knack for analyzing data and monitoring web successes and failures to influence client success
- Prior agency experience not required, but very helpful – we juggle many projects and priorities each day.
- Project management and client management experience
- Sweet benefits including healthcare, holidays, and unlimited paid-time-off
- Flexible work hours
- Hands-on experience with cutting edge brands
- Full time
- Remote (on-site available if you desire)
- $45,000 to $75,000 (based on experience and skills)
If you’re ready to get started, send a cover letter, résumé, availability, and a link to your portfolio.
Freelance and offshore consultancies will not be considered. No recruiters, please.