Join our merry band of marketing misfits.
Carney is a dynamic creative agency located in Pittsburgh, PA. We’re nimble and quick, acting as an extension of our clients’ team to deliver stellar digital experiences that delight and convert. We work next door to a great hot dog shop and we’re dog-friendly, too.
We’re looking for a visual designer who can conceptualize, develop, and produce exceptional design for digital and social-first campaigns as well as have a knack for website design. You know what kind of designs convert on channels like Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, and YouTube. You are able to bring content to life through email and web design, all while working under tight deadlines to produce quality digital design materials that support our client’s needs.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in visual design
- Agency experience, or similar environment, managing multiple projects and clients each day
- Proficient in Adobe creative suite and Figma
- Stellar digital advertising design knowledge (e.g. specs + best practices)
- An understanding of UX design and accessibility best practices
- A friendly and level-headed vibe, communicating with clients and stakeholders at all levels with ease
- A portfolio demonstrating a passion for digital design and a mastery of online visual communication
- A willingness to relocate to the Pittsburgh region for on-site work post-pandemic
Bonus points for:
- A basic understanding of digital marketing strategy
- Product design
- Illustration + animation chops
- A knack for analyzing data and monitoring web successes and failures to influence client success
- Prior agency experience not required, but very helpful – we juggle many projects and priorities each day.
- Project management and client management experience
- The willingness to locate to the Pittsburgh Region
- Sweet benefits including healthcare, unlimited vacation, and paid holidays
- Flexible work hours and work-from-home options
- A dog-friendly office
- Hands-on experience with cutting edge brands from around the world
- To be a part of a team where every individual plays a vital role
If you’re ready to get started, send a cover letter, résumé, availability, and a link to your portfolio.
Freelance and offshore consultants will not be considered. No recruiters, please.