When we see a headline like that, we jump on it. Social media tools + speed + content creation? Mmmm…
In an industry where content is kween, producing excellent content quickly is key. Not only that, but you also have to cater your content to suit each social platform. Leave it to Buffer to round up 19 tools that can help you create images, videos, infographics, stories, etc…fast. They even go into detail about how to use each tool and app! Yas please.
Below are a few of our faves:
- Lumen5 turns blog posts into videos by automatically creating a video storyboard for you. It even recommends relevant images and videos, which you can easily use by dragging and dropping onto the respective frames. Easy-peasy.
- Forget your lines sometimes? BIGVU Teleprompter displays your script as you record your video! With its web video editor, you can also change the background and add captions.
- Animaker makes awesome explainer videos ~in minutes~ with impressive effects and high-quality animations. You don’t even need technical skillz!
- Anchor is an app that lets you easily create audio recordings and videos that are great for sharing on social media, so you can make stuff like this.
- Canva’s super simple graphic design software creates high-quality graphics using the site’s templates, layouts, and design elements.
- The most popular infographic tool, Piktochart, lets you create an unlimited number of graphics and choose from over 4,000 icons and images. And that’s the free plan!
- With GIPHY Capture, you can make gifs (!!!!) by capturing anything on your screen — video, demo, etc. — with just a few clicks.
- Typorama makes it super easy to create amazing-looking graphics on-the-go. You can create graphics of various sizes such as for Instagram story, Facebook cover photo, Twitter post, and more.
- Placeit allows you to showcase your digital product and designs in realistic environments. Save the time and money that would have been spent on a photoshoot just to get such images!