Well, are ya?! Social media monitoring, AKA social listening, is crazy crucial to your brand or business. If/when your customers (and potential customers) are talking about you on social media, then you can engage with them. You can provide customer support, measure social media reach, and understand social media trends.
You could do this all manually via notifications and search. But that’s tedious and, quite frankly, you’re better than that. It’s 2018, y’all. Instead, strap some social media monitoring tools in your toolbelt!
Today’s Read has a whole slew of some super great ones.
Let’s get crackin’:
- Buffer Reply organizes your Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram engagement into threaded conversations in one team inbox. You’ll have the info you need to know about each customer to provide personalized responses.
- Zoho Social is a social media management dashboard where you can publish and schedule posts, monitor social activities, analyze your social media performance. Get real-time updates of how people are interacting with your brand.
- Mention monitors more than social media but also mentions of your brand across the web, such as on Yelp, Booking.com, Tripadvisor, and Amazon.
- Social Mention is a free social media search engine for user-generated content across the web. You can find and measure what people are saying about your brand and products on places such as Twitter, YouTube, and blogs.
- Keyhole provides trends, insights, and analysis of your preferred hashtags, keywords, or accounts, instead of finding individual mentions of your brand. This makes it better for gathering data and reporting results than replying your social media mentions.
- TweetDeck is the official Twitter management dashboard, where you can manage multiple
- Iconosquare is one of the most popular Instagram analytics and management platforms. Along with robust analytics and management features, it offers custom feeds so you can monitor specific Instagram content.
- Tailwind is specifically for Pinterest and Instagram. Apart from its scheduling and analytics features, it allows you to monitor your content and your competitors. It also provides info about emerging trends so that you can tap into them.
A bunch more inside →