Let the Good Vibes Roll...
Top Posts of the Week
Join the Conversation
- Chris asks, “Recommendations for a CRM? We are a small business not looking to spend a ton just want to manage contacts for group outings, etc. We are looking at Hubspot. Thanks in advance for the help!!!”
- Maria wants to know, “Hey there! Anyone here run their company LinkedIn page? I noticed a recent and major drop in engagement on ours since coming back from the holidays. Anyone else experience this or is it an us (aka me) thing that I’ll need to tweak in my strategy?”
- Alyssa is curious, “I’m taking on the glorious task of organizing our marketing drive and wondered: What do you all do with your old marketing materials and files?…”
- Heather shares a fun video featuring Panera and the Office favorite, Phyllis Smith.
Caramel Apple Whiskey Toddy
- 2 Ounces Whiskey (Basil Hayden’s is a good choice)
- 6 Ounces Apple Cider
- 2 tsp Caramel Sauce
- 1 Apple sliced
- Cinnamon Sticks
- In a small saucepan combine apple cider, 4 apple slices, and cinnamon stick. Heat until just about boiling.
- Drizzle the caramel sauce into a large mug.
- Pour Whisky into the mug and add in the hot apple cider.
- Garnish with an apple slice and a cinnamon stick.
Today’s drink comes from Wet Whistle.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1952, Shell Motor Oil
“Content is King but engagement is Queen, and the lady rules the house!”