Q for You
Be In The Know
How to Build a Brand Through Live Streaming [+ Examples]
Whether it’s marketing tutorials on LinkedIn, crafty how-tos on Pinterest, or trendy challenges on TikTok, you’ve probably watched your fair share of video content across just about all the social media platforms. It’s addicting, we get it.
Video is here to stay and the best part, it’s one of the most freely creative forms of content. If you’re still developing a solid video strategy, then check out these tips from Hubspot on building a brand through live streaming.
- There’s a simple relationship between live streaming and authenticity. When you go live, you project who you are and what your brand is without filtering anything out off-camera. Though live content may not look as flawless and cleaned up as an edited video, it has its benefits.
- Brand news and messages are great for live video. Think about the market for live news as we know it. People like hearing about things right as they happen. Speak to your audience directly and they’ll tune in.
- Live interviews offer in-the-moment, captivating conversations people can connect with. More and more, people are enjoying the details in interviews many outlets would cut out. People can get the full scoop right away.
- Webinars are best when they offer some engagement. You’re promising your audience some valuable insights, tools, or knowledge they can use in their professions, so let them engage with you in a live setting.
- Include a live Q&A after your webinar or as a standalone event for an open line of communication. This will demonstrate you care about listening to the thoughts, questions, and concerns from your audience. Plus, Q&As help further position you as an expert if the session pertains to your field.
Hubspot covers product promotions and releases and influencer live streams plus examples of brands successfully using live streaming in this post, so give them a read.
Ready to host your very own live stream? You’ll probably want a solution capable of streaming to all your social platforms at once. If so, Restream is the solution for your live streaming needs.
Start up a stream right from your browser and share it across more than 30 social platforms. You can add your logo and image overlays for branding consistency, display viewers’ comments for a more engaging experience, and add CTAs in your video.
How to Lead: Wisdom from the World’s Greatest CEOs, Founders, and Game Changers by David Rubenstein
There’s always something we can learn from great leaders. Rubenstein shares pages from the playbooks of leaders including Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Tim Cook, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and more.
Learn all about crisis management, innovation, failure, and decision making in this testament to leadership.
Let’s Take A Trip
So many adventures await us after COVID. Some don’t even need to wait. Road trips through national parks and campouts nearby are all perfectly doable because of the limited contact and the great outdoors.
This ad from Expedia inspires with recreations of the trips of our dreams. You don’t even need to leave the house for a road trip or a mountain trek. Just bust out the laundry and feed the imagination.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
“A small list that wants exactly what you’re offering is better than a bigger list that isn’t committed.”