Be in the Know
- Hey marketers. You can now run YouTube live streams in display ads. Learn more here.
- LinkedIn unveiled an update to its branding which features a slightly different logo, a new color palette, and a custom font.
- Netflix releases its 2019 list of TVs it thinks you should stream its content on. This has been a tradition since 2015.
- Facebook moderators at the worst-performing content moderation site in North America break their silence. This is a crazy read.
3 Ways to Regain Scheduling Control
Fun fact: Studies show that the average professional spends almost five hours per week scheduling meetings. 😱
That’s nearly 20 hours per month.
That’s a lot of time! And we all know that time is money.
So, today we’re recommending a few ways to minimize your time spent scheduling and regain control of your calendar.
The Do-It-Now scheduling method is exactly like it sounds. You schedule everything in real-time, at the very moment of request. Not only will this save you a ton of time, it’ll make things significantly easier for you.
You’re probably thinking, wait a second, there are too many moving parts with scheduling, like multiple calendars, emails, timeframes, etc.
We would’ve agreed with you a few years ago, but, today, thanks to smarter productivity tools, there are new ways to schedule that remove these barriers to real-time scheduling.
- Use your phone to schedule: We’re guessing most of you aren’t literally attaching your phone to your hip (sorry Dad), but there’s a good chance it’s always within reach. To reduce time spent scheduling, download a mobile scheduling app. *Hint: check out the tools section below. 👇🏽
- Share your free and busy times: A big deterrent to real-time scheduling is the inability to know when someone is available. This problem is what creates those endless rounds of scheduling emails. Stop the guessing game by using a calendar link tool so folks can see when you’re busy or free.
- Text it: The average person sends almost 95 texts per day. When it comes to real-time scheduling, the ability to set-up a meeting without leaving your text thread is paramount.
Now that you’re ready to reduce your time spent scheduling, we have a killer tool for you to try.
It’s called Woven; the intelligent calendar for busy professionals.
We’ve been trying it out the last few weeks and are big fans!
Here’s what we like:
- It’s available for desktop (Mac and Windows) and mobile (iOS).
- You can literally do everything right from your phone.
- It syncs with Google and G Suite.
- The smart templates feature is 🔥
- Major time savings
- It’s 100% FREE
Give it a try!
Ed Sheeran Loves Ketchup
What do fancy restaurants and ketchup have in common?
Not a lot.
Ed Sheeran begs to differ though. Based on his own idea, Ed Sheeran reached out to Heinz with the following…
You gotta watch the video to find out.