Be In The Know
- TikTok’s new feature asks creators to make branded videos for a chance at ad money.
- How Netflix Created Billboards That Drip Sweat to Promote Chris Hemsworth’s ‘Extraction 2’.
- U.S. publishers experience testing fatigue as they evaluate alternative IDs to third-party cookies.
- Figma is now free for all US school students.
Mastering the TikTok Algorithm in 2023
No, it’s not too late to grow on TikTok! However, competition exists, so consistent effort and adherence to best practices are crucial. By creating high-quality, engaging content and understanding the algorithm, you can increase your chances of success on TikTok. Here are 11 tips for improving your reach:
- Post Consistently: Aim to post at least once a day to keep your content at the top of your followers’ feeds and increase your chances of being seen.
- Use Relevant Hashtags: Use popular and niche hashtags that are related to your content to increase your chances of being discovered by new users.
- Utilize the “For You” Page: Treat the “For You” page as a research tool to understand what other creators in your niche are doing and learn from their success.
- Use Catchy Music: Incorporate popular and trending music into your videos to make them more engaging and increase your chances of going viral.
- Use Effects and Text: Make your videos visually appealing by using filters, effects, and text to catch users’ attention and tell a complete story.
- Post High-Quality Videos: Focus on good lighting, clear audio, and visually appealing graphics to create high-quality content that stands out.
- Keep Your Videos Short and Sweet: Stick to videos under 60 seconds in length to maximize engagement and ensure viewers watch your entire video.
- Tell a Story: Use your videos to tell compelling stories or deliver meaningful messages to captivate your audience and increase shareability.
- Engage with Your Audience: Respond to comments and messages to create more engagement, as it is a ranking factor in the TikTok algorithm.
- Collaborate with Other Users: Collaborate with creators in your niche to expose your content to a new audience and tap into their followers.
- Experiment with Different Styles of Content: Try out different types of videos to find your style and understand what content resonates best with your audience.
Want to know what’s trending on TikTok right now? From trending hashtags and formats to the top trending sounds, check out the hottest TikTok trends of the moment.
Q For You
InShot makes it easy to resize a video to suit any social media platform (like TikTok). Once resized, you can share the video to any social media platform from inside the app. It includes filters, font styles, animation effects, and transitions. Other cool features include the ability to extract music from other videos and add it to your own.
Grimace, the purple McDonald’s monster, is apparently celebrating his birthday. McDonald’s dropped a new item in honor of Grimace’s big day: a purple milkshake. Gen Z has quickly hopped on a new trend on TikTok— one that takes the sugary sip to a not-so-sweet place.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past