Be in The Know
5 Shopping Trends for Black Friday/Cyber Monday
Black Friday / Cyber Monday (BFCM) is almost here. Here’s how to capture shoppers’ attention:
- It’s not too late. Nearly half of consumers start holiday shopping on Black Friday or later.
- Social commerce shoppers love perks. Shoppers ages 18-34 cruise for limited-time offers, and users 35+ look out for free shipping.
- Consumers are more conscious of social responsibility. Promotions that highlight sustainability and other social values have the potential to build customer loyalty.
- Compete in the inbox. Shoppers will be inundated with deals, so your subject and preheaders are more important than ever.
- Customers want in-store and online experiences. A recent survey showed that 45% of shoppers prefer online and 20% prefer in-store, 35% had no preference.
Check out the full scoop at MarTech.
Q for You
If there’s one dashboard to rule them all, it might be Hurree with its endless integrations that allow for a bird’s-eye view of all your data at once. Customize and visualize your data, build automated reports, measure against your KPIs, and collaborate with your team to make your data work for you.
Weepy holiday ads. You either love ’em or hate ’em. But our job is to share them with you, so watch these three old friends use Amazon to improvise some senior sleds for the ride of a lifetime.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
Miller Lite, 1982