Q For You
Be In The Know
- Google December 2020 Core Update Insights
- TikTok Launches New Small Business Resource Center for Marketers
- Snapchat Shares New insights into Consumer Behavior and Trends
- Facebook Warns EU Users of Impacts to Messaging Due to Changes in Privacy Laws
8 Important Social Media Integration Strategies to Implement in 2021
Have you ever introduced two different friend groups to each other? Ideally, they’ll hit it off and form a mega-group of friends. Then you won’t ever need to divide time between them. However, this isn’t always the case.
When it comes to your content living on different channels, you have a greater degree of control. Create a seamless experience for your audience with these 8 important social media integration strategies to implement in 2021 from Hootsuite.
- Add social sharing links to your blog posts. When you’ve put time and energy into a new blog post, you’ll want to make sure it performs well. Give readers an easy way to share your content once they’ve reached the end. You don’t need a button for every social channel in existence but include those most relevant to your audience.
- Add social posts to your website. Showcasing your social feed or posts with your branded hashtags is a great way to show site visitors what kind of content they’ll see if they follow you. It can also reveal quality user-generated content that reflects well on your brand.
- Create a social login option. People have so many passwords for so many sites. Creating another one just adds more to their plate. If your site requires an account and logins, then allow visitors to login via their Google or Facebook account. People tend to prefer logging in with social accounts.
- Remind subscribers of your social community (and incentivize them). Send out blasts here and there highlighting some posts from your social feeds. Give people a taste of your brand’s content on different channels. Talking about upcoming promos that will only be found on social is a great incentive for sign-ups.
Don’t miss the other integrations!
When someone visits your site, are they made aware of your social presence? Showcasing highlights from social feeds directly on your website is a great way to gain new followers. If you’re looking for a social feed integration on your WordPress site, then check out Walls.io.
This tool pulls in various forms of media from social accounts so you can show site visitors some of your highlights. It’s a great way to show off more of your quality content and great user-generated content from people loyal to your brand.
Rewrite The Rules
What’s the heaviest piece of machinery you own? A car? A tractor? How about a wrecking ball (oh, how fun it looks to operate one of those!)?
Carlton Zero gives us this beer ad illustrating all the things we can do while drinking non-alcoholic beer. So bust out that wrecking ball and get to work! Wreck responsibly.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1954, Del Monte
“Content doesn’t win. Optimized content wins.”